Trump crams one last racist policy into his final days as president

Whats the purpose of keeping names of Confederate generals on military bases?

What is the purpose of getting rid of them due to butthurt snowflake SJW idiots like you.

OMG A FORT NAME GIVES ME THE VAPORS

You expect black troops to served on bases named after confederate generals that wanted to keep blacks enslaved? The ignorance and narcissism of racist white people who expect blacks to just suck up their ignorance and conform

Because like the Confederates, our troops are decent people. They don't burn cities and massacre women and children like the Union Generals did.

I served 20 years in the Air force and I am nothing like a damn Confederate.
Yeah, too bad you couldn't serve in the military. You might have learned some patriotism.

What is the purpose of getting rid of them due to butthurt snowflake SJW idiots like you.

You expect black troops to served on bases named after confederate generals that wanted to keep blacks enslaved? The ignorance and narcissism of racist white people who expect blacks to just suck up their ignorance and conform
theyve been doing it for decades,,

and why are you telling blacks what they will or wont do???

Part of the peace between the sides that both sides would honor their dead as they saw fit. After the war officers on both sides became part of the armed forces traditions as part of that healing process.

Who are we, who weren't there for the fight or the peace to challenge that?

I have a feeling most people who serve don't give a rats ass and aren't the snowflake you are, despite your supposed "service"

Let me be more clear, I am calling you a liar, you probably haven't been alive more than 30 years much less served for 20.

Leftists disguised themselves as Republicans to infiltrate the Right

Now they disguise themselves as "Military vets" to create a false podium from which to look down on you.
They couldn't care less if they diminish REAL military vets who actually sacrificed.

These people are deplorables.

The bad guys won the Civil War ....

No, the traitorous scum of the so-called 'confederacy' did NOT win the Civil War. They got beaten down like the filthy dogs they were.

No, the rebels weren't "traitorous" at all. ...

They sure as hell were. President Lincoln was inclined to be magnanimous and forgiving after the war, but not all agreed. The traitorous rebel scum got off lightly.

Could just go home.

If we're not going to name military bases after racists, then we're not going to name any of them after lefties.

But they shouldn't care; they hate the military anyway.

I served, have you served? Shut the hell up, obviously you have not.

Working the chow line is not "serving"!

I was an officer and worked in commo you lame ass right wing retard.

LIES.
You serve yourself....when not serving tables.

You are fooling only yourself

Salvation Army is NOT a military branch

When was he going to kill the Jews and Blacks? When was he going to invade Canada?

He is the worst Hitler ever!

I believe he had a guy in Québec City taking care of at least some of that. Right around the time he took office IIRC.

Let those so called Confederate generals or whatever be who they are, the losers of the war, and stop honoring them. Trump is threatening a veto to play to his racist base, most of whom are not even military

What do the Democrats do here?

Let Trump veto it and watch the GOP panic as they let the troops down or veto there own President (which they are too much cowards to do)...

Or let Trump get what he wants and change the name when Biden goes in.

Dems are going to let the GOP stew for a week or two and then probably save the troops...

Funny how the GOP are too scared to veto a President for brave troops...

Funny how PC SJW cuck the dems are to tie funding to name changes.
Rather than just waiting for Biden to do this so the Dims could take all the blame they are deliberately forcing the issue on Trump.

They are the ultimate douchebags. Everything they do is politics. They want this country to be in constant turmoil

Rename name Princeton and Yale Universities..

OK I have some time in late afternoon, I'll get right on it.

Princeton is named after its town (which was there before there was a US let alone a Civil War), and of course Yale is named after the manufacturer of the lock on the front door.

Forum List

Back