Trump court dates set Nov/Dec 2016 for Racketeering charges on Trump U & 1994 rape case

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
While we have the Reich wing having celebrations over Comey's unprecendented announcement that he has "found" more emails 11 days before an election. An announcement that clearly has broken long time DOJ protocol and the Hatch Act of 1939. I will take more Huma Albien's (Clinton's aids) emails, which are more than likely duplicates of what the FBI has already seen, over what is coming down on Trump.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/u...prod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia
Clinton campaign accuses FBI of 'blatant double standard' - CNNPolitics.com
Michael Mukasey, Alberto Gonzales, Eric Holder rip FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com
Even Republicans—including Karl Rove!—are slamming Comey for interfering in the election

So you Trump supporters can have:

14937173_10154641332692052_8123645272481461957_n.jpg

You take Trump University: I imagine this woman will most likely be the first witness for the plaintiff.

Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

You take the 1994 rape case.
Federal Judge Orders The Child Rape Case Against Trump To Move Forward

You can take those 3500 civil action law suits that Trump is involved with, many involving small business contractors that were never paid by Trump for work completed.
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

You can also take this current FBI investigation into Trump's ties with Russia.
October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump
Democrats ask the FBI to investigate Trump advisers’ Russia ties

You can take the New York Attorney General's office who recently issued a Cease & Desist order on the Trump foundation. They actually have 2 cancelled checks totaling $258,000.00 in charitable donations that Trump used to settle non related legal claims, and pay for 2 full sized portraits of himself.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate, than Donald Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!
The FBI's Nothing Burger

Last edited:
The rape case is bogus and was tossed in California... After the election it will be tossed again along with Gloria Allred nonsense too with her women that screamed Trump groped them...

As for other cases, well let see where they go...

The rape case is bogus and was tossed in California... After the election it will be tossed again along with Gloria Allred nonsense too with her women that screamed Trump groped them...

It's bogus just like these shills and their non stop bullshit.

Just imagine a swine like Trump as president. It gives me the willies.

Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS, immature, emotionally unstable, MALE drama queen ever to seek elected office.

Half the country doesn't want him anywhere near the button, the other half don't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e-threat-to-american-democracy/2016/07/22/a6d
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

It's funny how the right wing completely ignores the fact that Trump is far more of a criminal than Hillary ever will be. And I say this as somebody who opposes Hillary almost as much as I oppose Trump.

Just imagine a swine like Trump as president. It gives me the willies.

Trump is the most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS, immature, emotionally unstable, MALE drama queen ever to seek elected office.

Half the country doesn't want him anywhere near the button, the other half don't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e-threat-to-american-democracy/2016/07/22/a6d
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Thanks for your self identity report.

I thought they reopened the case and Trump lawyers are scheduled to appear in court Dec. 16/16.

I thought they reopened the case and Trump lawyers are scheduled to appear in court Dec. 16/16.

California it was tossed and now it is in New York...

Well, I imagine charges will be filed against Trump on the groping incident. They have one reliable woman, a Journalist that mentioned it to several people at time when it happened, and then she refused to go out on any Trump stories afterwards because of it.
People magazine drops new bomb on Trump as 6 witnesses confirm Natasha Stoynoff’s sex assault report

You can't call these women liars, for simply Verifying what Trump actually stated he did to women is true.

You can't blame anyone but Trump who put in is book--"That is personal Vietnam was sleeping around with married women." You can't blame anyone else for those Howard Stern interviews, where he makes lots of vile, offensive sexist statements toward women.
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

And finally Hillary Clinton cannot be your excuse for Donald Trump. She had nothing to do with you picking Trump as your nominee. You did this, after you were continually warned about Trump.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

th

The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

Last edited:

Well, I imagine charges will be filed against Trump on the groping incident. They have one reliable woman, a Journalist that mentioned it to several people at time when it happened, and then she refused to go out on any Trump stories afterwards because of it.
People magazine drops new bomb on Trump as 6 witnesses confirm Natasha Stoynoff’s sex assault report

You can't call these women liars, for simply Verifying what Trump actually stated he did to women is true.

You can't blame anyone but Trump who put in is book--"That is personal Vietnam was sleeping around with married women." You can't blame anyone else for those Howard Stern interviews, where he makes lots of vile, offensive sexist statements toward women.
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’
Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

And finally Hillary Clinton cannot be your excuse for Donald Trump. She had nothing to do with you picking Trump as your nominee. You did this, after you were continually warned about Trump.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

th

The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

It will get tossed like it got tossed in California...

False rape accusation, the favorite tactic of the left. You see, our fault as humanity is that when someone charges people with that sort of garbage, we automatically believe. Of course, Hillary wants to have guilty until proven innocent justice system so she can just accuse anyone to death at will.

She needs to be defeated at all costs.

Forum List

Back