Trump conspiracy theorists breach voting systems in 5 states

Along with threatening poll workers and their families, making death threats to election officials, these extremists are actively trying to undermine election security. Scumwaffles pushing baseless accusations.

The rise of what election-security officials describe as “insider threats” – officeholders who leak confidential election data or sabotage voting machines – coincides with the national pressure campaign by Lindell-backed groups and other Trump allies who are traveling the country and lobbying local officials to replace electronic voting systems with hand-counted paper ballots. The push comes ahead of the November midterm elections that will decide control of the U.S. Congress, now narrowly held by Democrats, and the 2024 presidential election, in which Trump has indicated he could seek a second White House term.
This belongs in the Conspiracy theory forum.

Oh oh!
The court ruled 4-3 that voters could not turn their ballots into unmanned drop boxes and said that voters would not be allowed to give their ballots to others to drop off for them. The court said that voters would have the option to turn their ballots in-person or mail them in. Furthermore, drop boxes will not be used in the August primary or the general election.

Last edited:
Pointing to your fantasies as proof your fantasies are true is not a compelling argument. Run along, Soviet Boy.
As noted, you are out of touch with reality. But, don't be scared or worried, a good therapist will assist you and a good psychiatrist will provide medicine. Both working together will enlighten you, or you will become more and more crazy and end up in a mental hospital.

The far right is neo fascist, racist, misogynist, xenophobic and opposed to democracy. In short, Trumpism! The Republican Party is radical, and no longer claims to have a big tent or supporting families first.

Those who support this radical party not only hates and fears democracy, it also hates and fears the Republic which seeks to call real Republicans RINOS.

This ^^^ is reality!
iu

As noted, you are out of touch with reality. But, don't be scared or worried, a good therapist will assist you and a good psychiatrist will provide medicine. Both working together will enlighten you, or you will become more and more crazy and end up in a mental hospital.
You don't want me enlightened. You want me to slavishly share your delusions.

Sorry about your head trauma, or whatever it was that fucked you up, but I'm smarter than you.

Mail in ballots are hand marked, paper ballots. The only thing potentially missing is "hand counted."
Oh, and "Proof of I.D. {must always} be presented" to vote with a mail-in ballot.
That was certainly NOT THE CASE in 2020 in the affected states. Mass mailings of ballots to everyone on the registry were done with no care for accuracy and when the ballots were returned the envelope - THE ONLY VERIFICATION POSSIBLE - were trashed or destroyed. This election was STOLEN and if the next one is attempted, it all falls down. Behave accordingly, there will be no third attempts.

You don't want me enlightened. You want me to slavishly share your delusions.

Sorry about your head trauma, or whatever it was that fucked you up, but I'm smarter than you.
No one who supports Trumpism is smarter than me, it plays out every day on this message board.

That was certainly NOT THE CASE in 2020 in the affected states. Mass mailings of ballots to everyone on the registry were done with no care for accuracy and when the ballots were returned the envelope - THE ONLY VERIFICATION POSSIBLE - were trashed or destroyed. This election was STOLEN and if the next one is attempted, it all falls down. Behave accordingly, there will be no third attempts.
Twenty months after the Cry Baby Loser lost, after all the bogus pretenses fizzled, after all those Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, and other Republican election officials certified their election results - after recounts, audits, and dozens of frivolous court challenges - the Trump dead-enders have exhausted all legal challenges.

Not even their illegal gambits, such as their goons attacking Congress and savaging greatly-outnumbered police defending democracy, a fake electors scam, and threats to hang the Vice President if he didn't try to exploit his ceremonial role to deny reality, succeeded.

Trump bum kissers, with twenty months in which to do so, haven't even been able to name a single suspect in their airy-fairy confection of a stolen "Landslide!" - a heist that would have demanded thousands of conspirators.

Now, we have Republican officeholder after Republican officeholder testifying under oath, along with Trump regime insider after Trump regime insider, exposing the failed efforts of Trump and his lickspittles to crap on the will of the People.

Rational folks can only laugh.

I think election security during the election was fine.

It was not.

There is NOT ONE traceable chain of custody for any vote cast in the 2020 election.

NOT ONE.

I DO think poll workers, election officials and their families should not be threatened or doxed for doing their jobs. This is unprecedented. On the criminal actions in the article, I'm not sure what the answer would be.
Any poll worker who refuses to allow the required monitors needs to be fired ON THE SPOT. Votes need to be counted in public.

The far right is neo fascist, racist, misogynist, xenophobic and opposed to democracy. In short, Trumpism! The Republican Party is radical, and no longer claims to have a big tent or supporting families first.

Those who support this radical party not only hates and fears democracy, it also hates and fears the Republic which seeks to call real Republicans RINOS.

This ^^^ is reality!
Shut up, troll.

Gee...if some robs a bank that means others could too...don't think about, it's just an echo of your pointless "point".
Sounds like recent J6 testimony for a reduced sentence......'Duh, yeah....duh, I swore Trump was ordering us to attack the capitol....duh.....at least I thought He did....Duh

Shut up, troll.

This ^^^ is reality!

No Scruffy, I won't shut up nor do I troll - I post facts. And, you can't write a rebuttal to the facts build on reality.

This ^^^ is reality!

No Scruffy, I won't shut up nor do I troll - I post facts. And, you can't write a rebuttal to the facts build on reality.

Scruff this, dude.....

The similarities between Antifa, the far left and fascism are disturbing. The left claims that fascism is closer linked to the right, but the right has never stood for massive government control -- that is a hallmark of the left.

One troubling similarity is the identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause. The far left now labels all conservatives as evil, calling them white supremacists, sexists, homophobes, climate change deniers, etc. Fascists disdain intellectuals. Under fascism, professors and other academics were censored and even arrested. Today, the far left is driving conservatives out of the universities. If they sneak in, the left complains until they are fired. Only 1 percent of the faculty at Harvard now identifies as conservative. Only academics who think like leftists are allowed to remain.

Fascism has a disdain for human rights, which manifests itself by cruel behavior toward political opponents. We’re seeing this in long prison sentences for conservative activists.

Under fascism, fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the people. We’re seeing this with the Democrats’ handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Corporate power is protected under fascism. The industrial and business aristocracy often puts the government leaders into power. We’re now seeing this with the most powerful companies in the country donating almost exclusively to Democrats.

The New Far Left Fascism

This ^^^ is reality!

Buddy! You must need another toke on the old bong! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back