The Liberal Lie of the "Semi-Fascist" Trump

We are approaching peak P R O J E C T I O N from the demented subverted demoralized zombies.
They can't help but hurle their own mindset upon those they oppose.
These contaminated leftists cannot comprehend that other people dismiss their hive~minded crap that they have been TAUGHT to believe.
They hold no self-awareness, nor no sense of the "empathy" they proclaim to have for their sheep.
These mindless zombies are lost in their own conjecture and fantasy.

Feelings over facts; same as it ever was.

Interesting ... while Democrats demand everyone be like them, agree with then, and follow or be destroyed / killed .... like Hitler.
True. And I don't remember conservatives violently confiscating perverse books from schools and libraries, to burn them in the city square like fascists did. Conservatives tend to do the right thing, by politely requesting that the books be removed.

As opposed to the left violently tearing down, smashing, and destroying historical artifacts, statues, and monuments.

FNC just showed the clip of Trump warning the EU not to trust Putin, and to get backup energy supplies ASAP. They laughed at him.
He was right. They are wrong. This winter they will see how wrong.

January 6, 2021

What happened on January 6?

How did Trump "incite" the protesters to swarm the Capitol? Please be specific, and provide quotes to anything Trump said, that could be construed as inflammatory, insurrectionist, or otherwise incited the protesters to gather at the Capitol building.

Oh, you can't can you? Sorry: You are dismissed as being just another leftist fascist and a faggot. Now be on your way, before you further humiliate yourself and make yourself look like more of an ass.

Idiot.

87,000 new IRS agents doubles the size from what it is today. It’s simple math you fucking retard. And no they aren’t there to “help you” with your taxes unless that help means helping you pay more.
No, my friend. You are the idiot.

The OSHA rule never was a vaccine mandate. It was vaccinate or test. No one would be fired because of it, they just had to be regularly tested.

Don’t call me an idiot when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Also, you fucking idiot, the 87,000 figure isn’t true. It’s a lie.

“In all, the IRS might net roughly 20,000 to 30,000 more employees from the new funding, enough to restore the tax-collecting agency’s staff to where it was roughly a decade ago.”

I have a problem with people cheating on their taxes. I guess that makes me a moron.

How did Trump "incite" the protesters to swarm the Capitol? Please be specific, and provide quotes to anything Trump said, that could be construed as inflammatory, insurrectionist, or otherwise incited the protesters to gather at the Capitol building.

Oh, you can't can you? Sorry: You are dismissed as being just another leftist fascist and a faggot. Now be on your way, before you further humiliate yourself and make yourself look like more of an ass.
Trump invited them to DC, sent them to the Capitol where they rooted. He fueled their false grievances and instilled fear in them.

It’s simply stating a fact that the riot would have never happened if it weren’t for Trump. Only a moron would say otherwise.

More to the point, Trump has a way of normalizing violence for political gains.

It's all been said a hundred times around here... I'll leave the repetitive recital to the US Department of Justice and the Federal court system...

As to your moronic schoolyard ad hominem attacks... you aren't good enough to provoke me, cupcake... you don't even move the dial off the zero mark...

Vaccine mandates are limited to Medicare funded facilities and have nothing to do with fascism.

Do you have any fucking idea how many businesses and churches were closed, or how many good employees lost their jobs because of vaccine mandates?
Combating disinformation is critical. No one was denying anyone freedom of speech, just attempting to provide counter narrative do disinformation. Not fascism and also never actually enacted.

You are "disinformation", and you and your party's lies should be fought against by every free American who despises you fascist Democrat faggots.
The IRS isn’t doubling in size. It’s a lie. Second, the IRS needs to get bigger. Have you ever tried to call them to get help on your taxes? Definitely not fascism.

Let me tell you something, Hillbilly: The IRS is not your friend. The bigger they get, the more they're going to squeeze every penny out of your wallet. Wait, don't tell me: You're one of those liberal cucks who's going to rat out your 78 year old neighbor who had a garage sale this year, just so they could afford their meds, right?
Last, the DoJ is not a political police force. They happen to arrest and charge Republicans because, I know this is crazy, sometimes Republicans commit crimes.

The DOJ under Garland is the most corrupt department in the government today. They prosecute conservatives for crimes you leftists commit every day. Case in point: Why haven't they arrested Hunter Biden for lying on the BATF Form 4473 about his drug use, when he bought that pistol his wife threw in the garbage can?
Want to see the use of government to go after political opponents? Check out Trump’s “perfect” phone call to Zelensky. Textbook case.

The phone call was prefect, unlike Joe Biden's call to the former Ukrainian President. VP Biden and his son Hunter were involved in a scam to steal money from the Ukrainian people, and they succeeded at. Joe Biden attempted to cover it up by having a loyal Ukrainian prosecutor fired, which he did by threatening to withhold a billion US Dollars. Ukraine also wanted to join NATO, but were denied as a result of their rampant corruption. President Trump only tried to expose to the world the corrupt dealings between VP Biden, Burisma and the former Ukrainian administration.

Had Trump succeeded and Biden's corruption been exposed for the world to see, there would not have been a war between Russia and Ukraine right now.

So how does it feel to have the blood of so many brave Ukrainians on your hands? I know you probably support Ukraine. You might even fly one of those blue and yellow flags outside your apartment. I hate to be the one to piss in your momma's cornbread. but you idiot Democrats are the ones who caused the massive loss of life on both sides, Ukraine and Russia. If it weren't for your stupid and irresponsible political choice in electing that senile, old, pedophile who shits in his pants, and elected Trump instead, there would have been no war in Ukraine. There wouldn't have been no 8.5% inflation. There wouldn't have been no high gas prices, shortages, supply line disruptions, millions of illegal criminals swarming into your neighborhood, waiting to rob you or rape your wife, or any other the other bullshit Biden has brought upon your country and your day to day life.

Do you have any fucking idea how many businesses and churches were closed, or how many good employees lost their jobs because of vaccine mandates?

You are "disinformation", and you and your party's lies should be fought against by every free American who despises you fascist Democrat faggots.

Let me tell you something, Hillbilly: The IRS is not your friend. The bigger they get, the more they're going to squeeze every penny out of your wallet. Wait, don't tell me: You're one of those liberal cucks who's going to rat out your 78 year old neighbor who had a garage sale this year, just so they could afford their meds, right?

The DOJ under Garland is the most corrupt department in the government today. They prosecute conservatives for crimes you leftists commit every day. Case in point: Why haven't they arrested Hunter Biden for lying on the BATF Form 4473 about his drug use, when he bought that pistol his wife threw in the garbage can?

The phone call was prefect, unlike Joe Biden's call to the former Ukrainian President. VP Biden and his son Hunter were involved in a scam to steal money from the Ukrainian people, and they succeeded at. Joe Biden attempted to cover it up by having a loyal Ukrainian prosecutor fired, which he did by threatening to withhold a billion US Dollars. Ukraine also wanted to join NATO, but were denied as a result of their rampant corruption. President Trump only tried to expose to the world the corrupt dealings between VP Biden, Burisma and the former Ukrainian administration.

Had Trump succeeded and Biden's corruption been exposed for the world to see, there would not have been a war between Russia and Ukraine right now.

So how does it feel to have the blood of so many brave Ukrainians on your hands? I know you probably support Ukraine. You might even fly one of those blue and yellow flags outside your apartment. I hate to be the one to piss in your momma's cornbread. but you idiot Democrats are the ones who caused the massive loss of life on both sides, Ukraine and Russia. If it weren't for your stupid and irresponsible political choice in electing that senile, old, pedophile who shits in his pants, and elected Trump instead, there would have been no war in Ukraine. There wouldn't have been no 8.5% inflation. There wouldn't have been no high gas prices, shortages, supply line disruptions, millions of illegal criminals swarming into your neighborhood, waiting to rob you or rape your wife, or any other the other bullshit Biden has brought upon your country and your day to day life.
I was going to reply but there’s no point.

There is no way to reach you, just like there was no way to convince a Nazi that the Jews weren’t to blame for the economic problems of Germany.

In fascism, truth is the enemy. It is the first victim of the regime. So much of what you’ve posted is completely absent fact, that clearly you cannot be reached by any rational means.

Because the media is their relay/amplification agents.

Apparently the left has discovered the secret of the "Butterfly Effect."

A mouse squeaks somewhere, and it causes a landslide somewhere else.

There is no way to reach you, just like there was no way to convince a Nazi that the Jews weren’t to blame for the economic problems of Germany.

In fascism, truth is the enemy. It is the first victim of the regime. So much of what you’ve posted is completely absent fact, that clearly you cannot be reached by any rational means.
irony_meter3.gif

So you're claiming that Jews were to blame to the economic conditions of pre-war Nazi Germany?

That's a pretty bold statement, Cotton.

Trump has adopted a personality that is similar to Hitler because he wants to appeal to the same kind of people. These are white men who are angry about their circumstances in life, and who prefer to direct that anger horizontally and downward at non whites, liberals,and sometimes Jews, rather than upward toward rich white men.

Trump is not as dangerous as Hitler because he is much older, and because his life has been generally satisfying and rewarding to him. Hitler suffered as a young man. This gave him a vast reservoir of hatred that Trump lacks.
white men may be angry but black men are gunning each other down in record numbers...being a democrat makes you even more angry apparently

white men may be angry but black men are gunning each other down in record numbers...being a democrat makes you even more angry apparently
Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environments of sub Saharan Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries. This is why a criminal justice system that is effective for whites is insufficiently harsh for Negroes.

Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes intellectually and socially for the ability to contribute to civilization. That is why the better we treat them the worse they behave.

Last edited:
Trump has adopted a personality that is similar to Hitler because he wants to appeal to the same kind of people. These are white men who are angry about their circumstances in life, and who prefer to direct that anger horizontally and downward at non whites, liberals,and sometimes Jews, rather than upward toward rich white men.

Trump is not as dangerous as Hitler because he is much older, and because his life has been generally satisfying and rewarding to him. Hitler suffered as a young man. This gave him a vast reservoir of hatred that Trump lacks.
Wow, does the wind blowing through your ears ever keep you awake at night??

Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environments of sub Saharan Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries. This is why a criminal justice system that is effective for whites is insufficiently harsh for Negroes.

Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes intellectually and socially for the ability to contribute to civilization. That is why the better we treat them the worse they behave.
Wow what a bunch of Dimmerbabble.
What a kook!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back