Simpatico Software Systems, Inc, hired by Trump, releases its findings on voting fraud in 2020

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Simpatico Software Systems is a company that specializes in identifying fraud. It was hired by Donald j Trump to analyze possible voting fraud in the 2020 elections. The findings are in:

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he said. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

Simpatico Software Systems is a company that specializes in identifying fraud. It was hired by Donald j Trump to analyze possible voting fraud in the 2020 elections. The findings are in:

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he said. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

Not surprising. I hope they were paid. With results that do not match Donny's personal butt-hurt, it is unlikely he would pay, if they were not willing to manufacture the investigative results, trump wanted put out.

As per the report, this is the second firm hired by Rump that found no voter fraud. Berkeley Research Group was the first one.

Also, from the link:
Federal records show the Trump 2020 campaign paid Block’s firm more than $750,000 in six payments. The first, for $390,000, came three days after the election, records show, and the final payment came around Thanksgiving of that year. The payments were labeled “Recount.”

These guys were smart. They got the money upfront.

Forum List

Back