Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

It is far less about abortion itself than it is the attack on rights and freedoms. Your beloved party has made it clear that marriage rights are next in line to be removed and after that they will go after birth control
This has nothing to do with the OP.

hypocritical fuck.

donny's brain monkey is so busy these days.
y8UvRRY.jpg

Well the Dems seem to think they can indict & convict DT with just strong feelings.
At least thinking involves actual brain function & not just some Pavlovian response to your emotional triggers.

Yes, I think if he considers them unclassified, they are unclassified.
He has the ultimate authority in these matters.
Did that hurt?

Nice to see Hillary didn't have any classified material on her email server.

It is far less about abortion itself than it is the attack on rights and freedoms. Your beloved party has made it clear that marriage rights are next in line to be removed and after that they will go after birth control
So you are good or not good with aborting a baby at nine months?

There is "No Policy For Declassifying" classified information.

So, all those security briefings I had to attend when I was stationed the Pentagon TeleCommunications Center never really happened.

My experience they are in fact very real. You sit in room and you are lectured on the proper/improper storage and/or handling of Classified Information.

The following were Security Clearances I had.

SPECAC - Special Access - Up to and including Top Secret.

SECRET - Access Secret Informa;tion.

Top Secret - Access to Top Secret Classifed Information

N.A.T.O. - Access to N.A.T.O. level Classified Informaton

C.E.N.T.O. - Access to C.E.N.T.O. level Classified Information.

S.E.A.T.O. - Access to S.E.A.T.O. - Access to S.E.TO. Classified Information.

ATOMAL - Access to Atomic/Nuclear Classified Information.

WHITEROCKET - Access to White House level Classified Information.

I attended Security Briefing every 6-Months, reviewing proper procedures for the handlind, dissmenation and storage of classified information.

I worked on a daily basis with Classified Infomation. I know of at least 7-Men and Women who were either court-martialed/convicted of mishandling Classified Information. After each trial, I had to go into a secure room and be briefed once more on what would happen if I or another person mishandled or sold Classified Information.

Here are some examples of how to handle Classified Material.

Penalty For The Disclosure of Classified Information.

Penalty For Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Documents or Material.

The member of this forum who posted there were NO policies or procedures for the handling and storage of Classified Information/Material was factually incorrect..i.e. A LIAR!!!

Last edited:
A question for the Trumpers.

If the POTUS was to think to himself..."there really is no reason for anything in this country to be classified" Would everything then become declassified?

A question for the Trumpers.

If the POTUS was to think to himself..."there really is no reason for anything in this country to be classified" Would everything then become declassified?
Did he say that's how he did it or are you bleaching shit up as usual?

And you totally ignore 2 stupid things I pointed out Biden said.

Hypocritical fuck.

Of course it would. What part of "sole power" are you and your comrades having so much trouble with?
any part he doesn't like and can rag on trump for. :)

meanwhile biden says his economic policies weaken hurricanes and he doesn't say shit.

Forum List

Back