Trump claims presidents can declassify documents ‘even by thinking about it

Safer from being pulled apart alive.

No they are not. While they might be safer in one state nothing stops the mother from going to another state. The number of abortions will not change by any significant measure.

You mean like Obama and Clinton attacked same sex martiage?

No, not at all. Both support it. Many people were once against it, myself included. But some of us change over time, our views evolve.

Same sex marriage isn't in the constitution but Dems decided not to pass laws protecting it.

A lot of things are not in the Constitution.

A person from your beloved party signed the Defense of Marriage Act while president. A person from your beloved party said that desegregating public schools would make them a racial jungle. Y'all liked that so much that you made him president too.

I have no party, I have not voted for an R or a D since 1996. Stop projecting.

And yes, they did those thing, but again, people change over time. This is not a bad thing, despite you thinking it is.

Well, I for one always viewed my children as such even in the womb. From the moment we knew my wife was pregnant both times it was a child that was inside of her. There truly is no other option.
But sometimes in those last few days of pregnancy a birthing person exercises the woman's prerogative and changes her mind, darn it.

And no man can say she isn't allowed to stick a blade in that brat's neck and suck it's brains out because she and her doctor are the only ones who have a say in that decision.

So there!

But sometimes in those last few days of pregnancy a birthing person exercises the woman's prerogative and changes her mind, darn it.

And no man can say she isn't allowed to stick a blade in that brat's neck and suck it's brains out because she and her doctor are the only ones who have a say in that decision.

So there!

In what state is that legal?

No they are not. While they might be safer in one state nothing stops the mother from going to another state. The number of abortions will not change by any significant measure.

No, not at all. Both support it. Many people were once against it, myself included. But some of us change over time, our views evolve.

A lot of things are not in the Constitution.

I have no party, I have not voted for an R or a D since 1996. Stop projecting.

And yes, they did those thing, but again, people change over time. This is not a bad thing, despite you thinking it is.
Democrats change with the political tide. They have no guiding principle other than unlimited abortion on demand.

I already answered that and you replied to my answer. Now you pretend I did not. You get more dishonest with each post.
You answered with a dodge. The old "I persoally don't like abortion, but . . .
I'll try one more time: should abortion be legal until the moment of birth?

Last edited:
You answered with a dodge. The old "I persoally don't like abortion, but . . ."

You asked my view of abortion, I gave it to you and you were satisfied with the answer then.

But now that you are getting your ass handed to you, it all changes.

I'll try one more time: should abortion be legal until the moment of birth?

No, it should not.

You asked my view of abortion, I gave it to you and you were satisfied with the answer then.

But now that you are getting your ass handed to you, it all changes.
I forgot that you're a Jan Brady who can only go by "exact words, Gregg!"
No, it should not.
Take it up with Oregon, Vermont, ant Califoria.

At what point is pulling an unborn child apart with no anesthetic no longer a constitutional right? Please include the exact words in the Constitution that tell you the answer.

At what point is pulling an unborn child apart with no anesthetic no longer a constitutional right? Please include the exact words in the Constitution that tell you the answer.

Who ever said it was a constitutional right?

Did I ever say that?

Please include my exact words when you thought I said that

Ah.

Excellent questions and the answers must be in the Constitution somewhere since GG is libertarian.

Libertarians are for the most part pro-choice, that whole liberty thing and not being told by the Govt what to do.

Libertarians also do not think the Constitution is the only source of our rights and freedoms, but instead it is a limit on what the Govt is allowed to do. That you view it the opposite is very telling.

Statists and authoritarians always go here. They want to pretend that the only rights protected by the Constitution are those listed in the Bill of Rights. Even though the Ninth Amendment explicitly states otherwise.

Forum List

Back