Trump Claims Large New Sections Of A Great Wall Have Already Been Built On The Border

Another Gen. who is a traitor to America,

upload_2018-12-11_14-34-31.png

DOPers and team the BEST! Hahaha!

GettyImages-1065571746.jpg

That's his thinking face

How much of the wall has been built? None. Exactly none. Precisely none. There are exactly nadda point zip diddly miles of Trump’s wall. That’s how much. Granted, there are the tiny sections of sample walls that Trump had built as mini-monoliths to his ego—but those aren’t even standing on the border. “The remaining sections of the Wall” would be all of the wall.

Trump claims that 'large new sections' of a 'Great Wall' have already been built on the border
Man, he doesn't look so hot. Look at the bags. He's tired. Good. Maybe he'll quit.

and some or all of the televised meeting . --- Trump Forces Chuck and Nancy to Debate Him in Front of America, They Didn't Like It --- i thought that TRUMP did pretty nicely in this televised news conference that the TRUMP Foced 'nancy and chuck' to take part in eh ??.

They were under no obligation to meet with him. That was a professional courtesy on their part. He was condescending to a couple of professional politicians that are going to give him a hard lesson in how the game is played next month .

we will see Skews . I say feck those pwicks Skews but we will see Skews .

and some or all of the televised meeting . --- Trump Forces Chuck and Nancy to Debate Him in Front of America, They Didn't Like It --- i thought that TRUMP did pretty nicely in this televised news conference that the TRUMP Forced 'nancy and chuck' to take part in eh ??.
--------------------------------- nice seeing it on tv and i think that my links are footage of the meeting Skews . check them out Skews --- Trump Forces Chuck and Nancy to Debate Him in Front of America, They Didn't Like It ---

The Great DrumpFinochio.

"I will shut-down the Gobment for more border wall protection"~ DrumpFinocchio!

Dang, If the Great Douche shuts down Gobment, does he not let in everyone?

GettyImages-1065571746.jpg

That's his thinking face

How much of the wall has been built? None. Exactly none. Precisely none. There are exactly nadda point zip diddly miles of Trump’s wall. That’s how much. Granted, there are the tiny sections of sample walls that Trump had built as mini-monoliths to his ego—but those aren’t even standing on the border. “The remaining sections of the Wall” would be all of the wall.

Trump claims that 'large new sections' of a 'Great Wall' have already been built on the border
You're full of shit. I suppose the caravan wasn't real either, nor was the moon landing.
Miles of of the wall have been built already. There are still large sections that haven't been completed, but they've been putting up 20 foot barriers starting at San Diego, El Paso, and in othe areas close to cities.

might be 'new zealander' but i don't know for sure as i just Heard comments about the some 'npr' 'poll' on the telly . Course polls mean nothing because as we all know , the TRUMP will do as he thinks is best for America and his Deplorables Kiwiman .

so heck , just shut'er down if TRUMP decides that its a good tactic 'kiwiman' from 'new zealand' :afro:

Forum List

Back