Trump 'chickenshits' out AGAIN of 'Correspondents Dinner'!

The Press always attacks Republican Presidents and defends Democrat Presidents.
It's not real journalism.
The Correspondent's Dinner is just a dumb liberal hatefest.
Dossiergate is the biggest political scandal in 100 years and these "Correspondents" are ignoring it because it's Obama's.

He can't get good writers? Too busy? Too chickenshit? I'm going with #3. Maybe the national press corps will move it to MarALago and he'll feel compelled to go.

April 06, 2018 - 08:16 AM EDT
Trump: I ‘probably’ won’t attend White House correspondents' dinner

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

President Trump says in a new interview that he will likely skip the upcoming White House Correspondents' Association dinner, his second time skipping the annual event as president.

In an interview Friday with "Bernie & Sid in the Morning" on 77 WABC, the president said he will "probably" not attend the annual gala hosted by the White House Press Association.

"It's unlikely I will do the White House correspondents dinner this year," Trump told the hosts, before calling the news media “so bad and so fake."...

He is sending Sara "dead eye" Huckabee Sanders as his Flak Catcher
Somehow, I can't see her delivering funny lines. I just can't.

He can't get good writers? Too busy? Too chickenshit? I'm going with #3. Maybe the national press corps will move it to MarALago and he'll feel compelled to go.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

President Trump says in a new interview that he will likely skip the upcoming White House Correspondents' Association dinner, his second time skipping the annual event as president.

In an interview Friday with "Bernie & Sid in the Morning" on 77 WABC, the president said he will "probably" not attend the annual gala hosted by the White House Press Association.

"It's unlikely I will do the White House correspondents dinner this year," Trump told the hosts, before calling the news media “so bad and so fake."...

He is sending Sara "dead eye" Huckabee Sanders as his Flak Catcher
Somehow, I can't see her delivering funny lines. I just can't.
She'll throw out some zingers. The Losers will be offended.

Next.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

he's desperate for approval and has no sense of humor. the whole idea of being roasted is beyond him.

what a loser he is. but really, would you ever want to see that moron stand up at the Washington press corps dinner?

Our media is an unmitigated joke, Shillian. The only losers are butthurt leftards such as yourself. ( snicker )

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

he's desperate for approval and has no sense of humor. the whole idea of being roasted is beyond him.

what a loser he is. but really, would you ever want to see that moron stand up at the Washington press corps dinner?

The irony is, he's actually been roasted before. Of course, in that case he dick-tated topics that couldn't be used. We can imagine what that list would look like for the Correspondent's Dinner if he could do that. Off limits: Stormy Daniels, Reagan's electoral votes, three million illegals, Russia, Golden Showers, tax returns, whether it's raining, the post office, very fine people, David Duke, short guys that wear yarmulkes every day, Tic Tacs, on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

But the most serious reason he won't do it, aside from his Narcissist's eggshell-ego, is that he'd have to stand there and acknowledge the importance of the press in a democratic society.

Big deal it’s a night when celebrities like to think they are journalists and journalists like to think they are celebrities they could do away with the thing altogether and I doubt anyone would notice or care.

There is no reason why he should go and allow himself to be subjected to democrat nonsense. Aw the babies got their toy taken away. Tut tut.

Why President Trump attends ANY media event, is beyond me. He should deliver the State of the Union in written form and the rest of the time tell the media to go screw.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

He's too busy fixing the mess that prick Hussein Obama left to go to a treasonous leftist circle jerk. Good for President Trump.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

I would like to see Trump attend the dinner, jump up on the table and piss in their salad bowl, then leave.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

I don't know about you, but when I'm invited to attend a dinner, I expect a friendly reception and friendly banter, not a group of unpleasant individuals bent on confronting me.
In short, I go to dinner to "enjoy" myself, so he's right to ignore the Correspondents dinner.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

He's too busy fixing the mess that prick Hussein Obama left to go to a treasonous leftist circle jerk. Good for President Trump.

I agree....I want him rubbing China and Mexico's noses in shit.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

I don't know about you, but when I'm invited to attend a dinner, I expect a friendly reception and friendly banter, not a group of unpleasant individuals bent on confronting me.
In short, I go to dinner to "enjoy" myself, so he's right to ignore the Correspondents dinner.

1921, other PRES s managed. It started as a 'roast' in 83. During Reagan. I repeat Trump is a chickenshit.

He can't get good writers? Too busy? Too chickenshit?

Try too much class and integrity. Save all the chickenshit for yourself. Trump has absolutely zero capacity or time for the kind of phoniness, insincerity, and lack of dignity like most professional politicians do to play host to a bunch of loser scumbags like those plastic jerks and stand up before them smiling and telling jokes like they were buddies. That's a job better suited to one of your plastic idols like Barry Soetoro (Barry even has a fake name, Barack) or Hitlary (fake wife for a fake campaign running fake promises with her fake smile). In business, anyone as plastic and phony as most professional politicians who lies about their abilities and accomplishments never survives long because they CANNOT PRODUCE REAL RESULTS. That is why all those people eventually run for office----- they can't make it in the real world without the welfare of the taxpayer.

BY JOHN BOWDEN301
TWEET SHARE MORE

Like the press ever "roasted" Obama.....

He can't get good writers? Too busy? Too chickenshit?

Try too much class and integrity. Save all the chickenshit for yourself. Trump has absolutely zero capacity or time for the kind of phoniness, insincerity, and lack of dignity like most professional politicians do to play host to a bunch of loser scumbags like those plastic jerks and stand up before them smiling and telling jokes like they were buddies. That's a job better suited to one of your plastic idols like Barry Soetoro (Barry even has a fake name, Barack) or Hitlary (fake wife for a fake campaign running fake promises with her fake smile). In business, anyone as plastic and phony as most professional politicians who lies about their abilities and accomplishments never survives long because they CANNOT PRODUCE REAL RESULTS. That is why all those people eventually run for office----- they can't make it in the real world without the welfare of the taxpayer.
Trump is the embodiment of a keyboard warrior.
szDyhFa.jpg

Forum List

Back