Trump champions vaccines....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Trump told One America News in an interview aired Tuesday evening he had watched a few politicians dodge questions about whether they’ve received a booster shot “because they’re gutless.”

(me)Whether or not his comments were aimed at Desantis is just irrelevant diatribe and journalistic deception. However it does establish that the left's attempt to frame him as Anti vax is, as usually, just more progressive bullshit.

He said politicians should disclose their booster shot status “whether you had it or not.”

His comments appear to be aimed at DeSantis, who was criticized last month after he told Fox News he had received “the normal shot” when asked if he had been boosted.

DeSantis spokesperson Christina Pushaw tweeted earlier this month that she’s “not privy to the Governor’s personal medical decisions” and that he is of the position that getting a booster shot “should be a personal choice.”

During the Tuesday interview, Trump said he thinks “vaccines saved tens of millions throughout the world” and that he has experienced “absolutely no side effects” after getting boosted.

Trump told One America News in an interview aired Tuesday evening he had watched a few politicians dodge questions about whether they’ve received a booster shot “because they’re gutless.”

(me)Whether or not his comments were aimed at Desantis is just irrelevant diatribe and journalistic deception. However it does establish that the left's attempt to frame him as Anti vax is, as usually, just more progressive bullshit.

He said politicians should disclose their booster shot status “whether you had it or not.”

His comments appear to be aimed at DeSantis, who was criticized last month after he told Fox News he had received “the normal shot” when asked if he had been boosted.

DeSantis spokesperson Christina Pushaw tweeted earlier this month that she’s “not privy to the Governor’s personal medical decisions” and that he is of the position that getting a booster shot “should be a personal choice.”

During the Tuesday interview, Trump said he thinks “vaccines saved tens of millions throughout the world” and that he has experienced “absolutely no side effects” after getting boosted.
The cycle continues. Today's "real republican" is always tomorrow's RINO. The GOP's race to the bottom never ends.

DeSantis is not opposed to vaccines, just Marxist authoritarian Democrats who violate Constitution, ignore USSC rulings, strip Americans of their civil and Constitutional Rights by mandating everyone comply with orders to get vaccines that are known to be more risky in healthy Americans than the actual virus.

The cycle continues. Today's "real republican" is always tomorrow's RINO. The GOP's race to the bottom never ends.
Democrats should just let the GOP know how thing are there at the bottom so the GOP might give up trying to join them there.

Last edited:
Democrats should just let the GOP how thing are there at the bottom so the GOP might give up trying to join them there.
When the GOP gets there they'll start calling the bottom of the bottle a RINO too and break through to find a lower bottom.

Good for trump!

He'll save lives.
Trump is the reason we have vaccines, despite Biden claiming there were no vaccines until he became President.....after the whole world watched the lying asshole get his 2 shots while running.

Trump has also already saved lives, as Biden is now responsible for more COVID deaths than Trump.
- So much for vowing to shut it down and declaring victory over it last summer, huh Joe?!

:p

When the GOP gets there they'll start calling the bottom of the bottle a RINO too and break through to find a lower bottom.
By the look of Joe's and the Marxist Democrats' numbers, they have already done that, too.

Embrace the suck, snowflakes. Joe's approval rate now equals the actual percentage of real votes he got during the last election - 33% - and its not done dropping....

...while experts now predict Democrats will fair worse in the midterms than Custer did at Little Big Horn.

No one wanted any of their Marxist totalitarian BS, but Democrats attempted to use their majority to secure power for the rest of time while destroying the nation...and have done a good job on the latter.

Again, 33% says it all, douche bags.

Get ready to reap the whirlwind in Nov.

Proving they actually are smarter than you, tge same criminal Democrats you have been defending and supporting have been fleeing Congress to avoid the pub)in ass-kicking they know they were going to get.

Last edited:
By the look of Joe's and the Marxist Democrats' numbers, they have already done that, too.

Biden hasn't done a single thing. Whether he does or not, it won't stop Trump being blasted as a RINO by your cult in a few years.

Biden hasn't done a single thing. Whether he does or not, it won't stop Trump being blasted as a RINO by your cult in a few years.
You don't give the CCP Puppet enough credit...he has done lots of things, all treasonous, destructive, damaging, illegal, Un-Constitutional, etc..

He has secured his place in history as the worst ... and most treasonous ... President in history, even more so than Barry.

Cult? That is what you call the collective of ignorant, stupid, Marxist parroting, blindly following, criminal defending / supporting lemmings, sheep who see the destruction and failure but continue to defend and support the traitors, even when it means they have to willingly ignore the evidence / truth and spread their masters' lies....

That means you and the rest of you POS snowflakes.

You don't give the CCP Puppet enough credit...he has done lots of things, all treasonous, destructive, damaging, illegal, Un-Constitutional, etc..

He has secured his place in history as the worst ... and most treasonous ... President in history, even more so than Barry.

Cult? That is what you call the collective of ignorant, stupid, Marxist parroting, blindly following, criminal defending / supporting lemmings, sheep who see the destruction and failure but continue to defend and support the traitors, even when it means they have to willingly ignore the evidence / truth and spread their masters' lies....

That means you and the rest of you POS snowflakes.
^ just dripping in mental illness

Trump says take the vaccine, but he is an evil liar... wouldn't it be wise to do the opposite of what orange man says?
Wow, snowflakes really have TDS bad.

If I thought snowflakes would do the opposite of what he said I'd love for him to tell them NOT to shoot themselves in the fucking head, just to help put them out of their misery.

Last edited:
Wow, you really have TDS bad.

If I thought you would do the opposite of what he said I'd love for him to tell you NOT to shoot yourself in the fucking head, just to help put you out of your misery.
I just don't get why Putin would make Trump push the vaxx on America if it was good for Americans.

I just don't get why Putin would make Trump push the vaxx on America if it was good for Americans.
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

No one wants to read your rambling, irrational hate-driven, insane, just-pulled-this-out-of-my-ass, desperate accusation.

Go grab your coloring books and crayons, take your meds, and climb back in bed before mommy finds you out of bed again while running that high fever.

I just don't get why Putin would ...
Make the deal with Hillary to fork over the Russian-authored 'dossier'? Not the question you were going to ask / asked? Too bad...it was the more appropriate one to ask, snowflake.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

No one wants to read your rambling, irrational hate-driven, insane, just-pulled-this-out-of-my-ass, desperate accusation.

Go grab your coloring books and crayons, take your meds, and climb back in bed before mommy finds you out of bed again while running that high fever.
If trump is such a powerful cult leader and all his supporters are brainwashed boot lickers, then why don't they all get the vaxx like their orange messiah tells them to get?

Forum List

Back