Trump Challenges Equal Endowment Of Birthright Citizenship For Children Of Illegal Migrants

Taking away birthright citizenship isn't the answer, it's just a feel good move that would accomplish zero, other than giving some liberal lawyers a fun and winning day at the USSC.

Focus on securing the border, putting a one year moratorium on all asylum seekers entering the country, and heavily restrict legal immigration, so we can have room to sort out the mess that Biden has made.

Taking away birthright citizenship isn't the answer, it's just a feel good move that would accomplish zero, other than giving some liberal lawyers a fun and winning day at the USSC.

Focus on securing the border, putting a one year moratorium on all asylum seekers entering the country, and heavily restrict legal immigration, so we can have room to sort out the mess that Biden has made.
It would accomplish a great deal starting with denying China a fifth column of ”American citizens” raised and indoctrinated in the PRC. It also would reduce the benefits of illegal aliens coming here because without those children with birthright citizenship all the various welfare benefits available because of the children wouldn’t be available to them. No Section Eight housing, no WIC, no food stamps, no a lot of other things that the illegal parents get in the name of the kid.

But your second paragraph is a good idea.

...without those children with birthright citizenship all the various welfare benefits available because of the children wouldn’t be available to them. ....

THEY AREN'T. How many fucking times do you need to be told?

They are. All the benefits are in the kid’s name, but the illegal alien parents benefit from them. I’ve spent many years working in the barrios and know how the scam works. There are all kinds of supposedly legal groups that help the illegal alien parents apply for every possible benefit.

Nope.

I have been working with immigrants of all sorts for decades. YOU are full of crap.
You may have worked with them as a teacher. I worked in their homes and in the various benefit offices AND agencies that helped them’s offices. I saw the work orders that showed AFDC as the primary income for hundreds of illegal alien families when I installed their phone lines. I talked to the workers who helped them get the benefits for their citizen kids. I worked for and talked to the people who hired the illegal alien husbands to work on farms and ranches so the farmers were isolated from legal consequences. They all said the same things.

" Subject By Title In Country Of Origin Responsibilities For Issuing A Retort For Violations Of Civil Liberties "

* Rigorous Explanation By Elaboration Of Diction For Subject To The Jurisdiction Thereof Clause *

Nope all the court has to recognize is that illegal aliens, like current tourists and diplomats (Diplomats and their families are specifically mentioned as NOT being covered) owe allegiance to their home country. By the way, that is the standard for most of the civilized world.

Here is a list of all the countries that allow birthright citizenship:

Antigua and Barbuda
2Argentina
3Barbados
4Belize
5Bolivia
6Brazil
7Canada
8Chile
9Cuba
10Dominica
11Ecuador
12El Salvador
13Fiji
14Grenada
15Guatemala
16Guyana
17Honduras
18Jamaica
19Mexico
20Nicaragua
21Panama
22Paraguay
23Peru
24Saint Kitts and Nevis
25Saint Lucia
26Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
27Trinidad and Tobago
28United States
29Uruguay
30Venezuela
You might notice that of the thirty, only Canada and the USA are first world countries.
The " and subject to the jurisdiction thereof " means more than an ability of power by a country to prosecute violations within its borders , it is a general obligation of a country to issue a retort for civil liberties violations of its own citizens or subjects , whether within its borders or when traveling abroad .

When visas are negotiated for diplomats , or for legal migrants , it is a process of determining a subject by title , by which a country assumes a responsibility to issue a retort for violations of civil liberties of the subject .

The most recent case upon which contemporary dogma about illegal immigration is based on United States v. Wong Kim Ark - Wikipedia ; the court concluded correctly that the parents of kwa were subjects by title in us legal immigration system and that jus soli applied .

Alternatively , those individuals sojourning from other countries , which are not subjects by title in a legal immigration system , remain subjects by title in a country of origin wherein they are citizens , and the issuance of a retort for violations of civil liberties against the sojourners remains the obligation of the country of origin .

The children born within the us , of illegal migrant sojourners traveling abroad and not subjects by title in us legal immigration system , are to receive jus sanguinis citizenship from the country of their mother .

* Wondering Whether To Bother With Incomplete Wits *

As is typical of dumbfounded conclusions , the conclusions are based on failed considerations or assumptions whereby the outcome is dumb .

Politicians need to get off their dumbfounded rears and establish the diplomatic infrastructure .

Last edited:
" Trump Challenges Equal Endowment Of Birthright Citizenship For Children Of Illegal Migrants "

Under current law, all babies born in United States are automatically granted citizenship, regardless of whether or not their parents are American. An executive order signed by President Trump would likely put an end to such legal protections.
However, the courts have not definitively ruled on the issue.

Critics of birthright citizenship oppose the fact that illegal immigrants and visitors to the United States can give birth to children who automatically have American citizenship rights.

Trump did say he wants to suspend the US Constitution.

" Describing The Stink Of Bottled Bull Shit Cologne "

* Forcing Adequate Political Science Education Back In School *

Everyone on US soil is subject to US jurisdiction. US law is the only law in the US. Go back to school.
A subject by title is a legal construct that means one is a member in a greater state of individuals , which is responsible for issuing a retort for a violation of a civil liberty against one its members , as those members are subject to the jurisdiction thereof .

A us citizen is a subject by title of the united states , and whether anyone issuing an offense against a us citizen , whether the offender is or is not a subject of the us , the us is responsible for issuing a retort for a violation of a civil liberty for its subjects .

A perspective that just because illegal migrants can be prosecuted does not make them subjects by title in us legal immigration system .

Last edited:
" Describing The Stink Of Bottled Bull Shit Cologne "

* Forcing Adequate Political Science Education Back In School *

A subject by title is a legal construct that means one is a member in a greater state of individuals , which is responsible for issuing a retort for a violation of a civil liberty against one its members , as those members are subject to the jurisdiction thereof .

A us citizen is a subject by title of the united states , and whether anyone issuing an offense against a us citizen , whether the offender is or is not a subject of the us , the us is responsible for issuing a retort for a violation of a civil liberty for its subjects .

A perspective that just because illegal migrants can be prosecuted does not make them subjects by title in us legal immigration system .

We aren't talking about illegal immigrants. We're talking about children born in the US.

However, every illegal immigrant and every visa holder in the US is under jurisdiction of the US. The US is sovereign. No other country's laws apply in the US.

" General Principles Of Autonomy Expected Of Independent Nations "

* Please For Compassion About The Children Given Statistical Implications Of Eighteen Years And More On Social Subsistence Carrying Capacity *

We aren't talking about illegal immigrants. We're talking about children born in the US.
However, every illegal immigrant and every visa holder in the US is under jurisdiction of the US. The US is sovereign. No other country's laws apply in the US.
The children born in the us to sojourners whom are not subjects by title in us legal immigration system should be given citizenship in a country in which the mother is a subject by title as a citizen , and that infrastructure needs to be in place through diplomacy .

Suppose a us citizen sojourns to a foreign country without negotiating to become a subject by title in its legal immigration system and expects that the us is responsible for issuing a retort for civil liberties violations of us citizens , though cooperation in issuing a retort can occur through diplomacy .

Suppose a foreign country assumed the previous paradigm , whereby foreign nationals sojourning through its country , whom are not subjects by title in its legal immigration system , are not subjects of its jurisdiction thereof , and expects that any retort for violations of civil liberties against a foreign national are the responsibility of the nation of origin in which the migrant is a citizen and therefore subject to the jurisdiction thereof .

The predicate and implication of " and subject to the jurisdiction thereof " is that the children born in the united states of a foreign national which is not a subject by title in us legal immigration system is to be given jus sanginis citizenship by the country in which the mother is a citizen .

The power to issue a retort is required by a greater state of individuals on behalf of its subjects by title , whether within in or without its own borders .

The power of individuals to pit the power of authoritarian dictates by a state , as the only implied meaning of being subject to its jurisdiction , is debase .

The rhetoric that wrights are protected does not equate with prevention , rather it equates with a retort on behalf of subjects by title within a greater state of individuals .

" General Principles Of Autonomy Expected Of Independent Nations "

* Please For Compassion About The Children Given Statistical Implications Of Eighteen Years And More On Social Subsistence Carrying Capacity *

The children born in the us to sojourners whom are not subjects by title in us legal immigration system should be given citizenship in a country in which the mother is a subject by title as a citizen , and that infrastructure needs to be in place through diplomacy .

Suppose a us citizen sojourns to a foreign country without negotiating to become a subject by title in its legal immigration system .

Suppose a foreign country assumed the previous paradigm , whereby foreign nationals sojourning through its country , whom are not subjects by title in its legal immigration system , are not subjects of its jurisdiction thereof , and expects that any retort for violations of civil liberties against a foreign national are the responsibility of the nation of origin in which the migrant is a citizen and therefore subject to its jurisdiction thereof .

The predicate and implication of " and subject to the jurisdiction thereof " is that the children born in the united states of a foreign national which is not a subject by title in us legal immigration system is to be given jus sanginis citizenship by the country in which the mother is a citizen .

The power to issue a retort is required by a greater state of individuals on behalf of its subjects by title , whether within in or without its own borders .

The power of individuals to pit the power of authoritarian dictates by a state , as the only implied meaning of being subject to its jurisdiction , is debase .

The rhetoric that wrights are protected does not equate with prevention , rather it equates with a retort on behalf of subjects by title within a greater state of individuals .

If an American has a baby overseas the birth is registered with the nearest US consulate or embassy. They take the baby's photo and footprint. The baby gets a US passport.

Haven't you ever been through this process?

If an American has a baby overseas the birth is registered with the nearest US consulate or embassy. They take the baby's photo and footprint. The baby gets a US passport.

Haven't you ever been through this process?
that works for me.

When an illegal immigrant has a baby, register it with the nearest consulate of the mothers homeland, making it a citizen of that country.

" Mitigating Completely Backwards Expectations Of Sovereignty "

* Flipped Flopped Going Askew Ask Hue *

So, you'll remove US sovereignty.
How does providing jus sanguinis citizenship to a child born on us soil , by a foreign national sojourning as a migrant , whom is not a subject by title as a us citizen or in its legal immigration system , a violation of us sovereignty , rather than an establishment of us sovereignty ?

* Legal Migrants Naturalization And Visitation Process Else Susceptibility To Foreign Agents *

And a coach, and a private tutor. I know what I'm talking about.
So do I. You always worked as a government official, I was private sector. People are more honest to private sector workers. You only saw what people wanted your superiors to see, I saw the reality. I worked in an average of ten illegal alien homes a week and several agencies that supported them a month for decades.

... You always worked as a government official, ...

I didn’t say that. I have taught and tutored immigrant students - often in their homes - for decades. Got to know them and their families well. I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back