Trump CFO Pleads Guilty To Tax Fraud

True, yet they'll have to try and prove He told people to evade taxes. I have a feeling this guy took advantage of the purse he was in charge of.

Oh come on, it is almost an insult to Trump to assume this went on for decades without him knowing a thing about it.

Wow, they got a guy related to Trump on technical tax stuff and guess what? They will offer him a deal to lie about Trump. Leftie regimes are so predictable. Meanwhile the crooked Biden family continues to operate and Pelosi's husband gets away.

Trump will probably put out a statement today saying he barely knew the guy at all.

Wow, The guy got some perks, including for his grandchildren, and didn't declare it as "income" (BTW I call bullshit on that).

So, this is what the Manhattan D.A. thinks is important. Meanwhile, violent crime keeps rising in Manhattan as criminals go through a revolving door of capture and relesae.
Do you think he was the only one receiving illegal payments from the trump organization? As CFO, he would know all about the same sort of deals set up for Ivanka and the boys. You know they received the same types of illegal payments, probably starting when they were children.

Trump does not run 500 companies.
You said Organization.

The Trump Organization is a group of about 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. Around 250 of these entities use the Trump name. The organization was founded in 1927 by Donald Trump's paternal grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump, and his father, Fred Trump, as E.Wikipedia

Wow, The guy got some perks, including for his grandchildren, and didn't declare it as "income" (BTW I call bullshit on that).

So, this is what the Manhattan D.A. thinks is important. Meanwhile, violent crime keeps rising in Manhattan as criminals go through a revolving door of capture and relesae.
Don't look over here, look over there!

Allen Weisselberg plead guilty to 15 counts of tax fraud.
He refused to implicate others.

"Allen Weisselberg, the former longtime chief financial officer of the Trump Organization, pleaded guilty Thursday to 15 counts of fraud and tax evasion, acknowledging that he was part of a scheme to receive more than $1.7 million in off-the-books perks and compensation from former President Donald Trump's namesake firm"

"Weisselberg, 75, entered the plea in a Manhattan courtroom, where he admitted to his crimes and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors in the criminal case against two Trump Organization entities"

This sounds like anti Semitism

Oy vey . Oy vey

Wow, they got a guy related to Trump on technical tax stuff and guess what? They will offer him a deal to lie about Trump. Leftie regimes are so predictable. Meanwhile the crooked Biden family continues to operate and Pelosi's husband gets away.
Thread.

Seems like there's a bunch of crooks surrounding one guy.
LefTard Logic:
”We don’t call the wetbacks breaking into our nation and forcing Americans to pay for their children, their education and their healthcare crooks…nope, the crooks are those productive folks cheating on their taxes….but but but, I swear, I’m a good American.”

Clipper
Tumblin Tumbleweed
okfine

Forum List

Back