Trump Ceremony Live

It's taking such a long time to see him leave at our expense...Is he using the terlit, again?
I’m listening to his accomplishments. Now I’m starting to regret not voting for him. Lol
To hear him talk he did what he didn't and did what he claimed he didn't.
I want to know if what he did in Israel was as great as republicans say. They act like he solved the Middle East problem that’s been going on for over 1000 years. I know he made Netinyahoo happy

Best president since Reagan and it isn’t even close.
Yes, i watching Trump after that Bye Bye CNN and all the others crappy lefties medias for at least 4 years.

I Love You President Trump.
What did you like more the lying or cheating?
What do you like most about robbing ?
That I got something for practically nothing. The thrill I get off on the idea of getting caught. Feel my nipples. They’re hard.

And for you to be screaming to the police that I did it but the police do nothing because you have no proof. You know we stole this election just like we know trump colluded with Russia. But can you prove it?

I don't care for Trump but regarding ex-Presidents I've mostly found it easy to forgive and forget. (George W Bush was a challenge.) Hope they're giving Trump a nice send off.
I don’t want to lock trump up either. He should be locked up but I’m just glad with him going away.

Consider how many illegal things he did to Hillary using a private email. They wanted to lock her up. Do they understand how bad that would have been had they locked her up? Then we’d lock trump up. And we would have locked up Reagan for Iran contra and bush for lying us into Iraq.

Bill Clinton would have served 20 days for lying about a blowjob.

Should be live coverage of Trump's farewell ceremony in about 8 minutes.

Looking even smaller than his inauguration crowd size at the moment. A fitting send off for a complete fraud.

Only thing looking small is you. Hundreds were at his brief farewell ceremony, his inauguration remains the most attended in HISTORY, except one: Obumma's first inauguration. And that would have been broken this time. Even Bammy's 2nd one wasn't as big as Trump's. Go look it up.

I don't care about your nipples, everyone know that this elec
Yes, i watching Trump after that Bye Bye CNN and all the others crappy lefties medias for at least 4 years.

I Love You President Trump.
What did you like more the lying or cheating?
What do you like most about robbing ?
That I got something for practically nothing. The thrill I get off on the idea of getting caught. Feel my nipples. They’re hard.

And for you to be screaming to the police that I did it but the police do nothing because you have no proof. You know we stole this election just like we know trump colluded with Russia. But can you prove it?
Are you some kind of freak like Michael Jackson ? and by the way not because someone did not get caught by the police that the robbing did not happen .:rolleyes:

Lol.Trump is the biggest fraud to ever inhabit the Oval Office. A lowlife that instigated an insurrection against the Republic. Trump will forever be known as a small, seditionist, insignificant man.

Stop your warp lies, you shithead. Trump was the most LEGIT, REAL president in our history, one of the few that WASN'T a fraud. He was all about serving his country, sacrifice and making America better, not persuing power and wealth like Biden and Obumma. Biden is nothing but an actor, a stuffed shirt. A role player. Trump instigated NOTHING, asshole, I dare you to link us to where Trump did that in any way.

Looking even smaller than his inauguration crowd size at the moment. A fitting send off for a complete fraud.

Only thing looking small is you. Hundreds were at his brief farewell ceremony, his inauguration remains the most attended in HISTORY, except one: Obumma's first inauguration. And that would have been broken this time. Even Bammy's 2nd one wasn't as big as Trump's. Go look it up.

No there weren't. If he had a hundred people there, I'd be really surprised....wait a minute....Spicey? Is that you? :)

No there weren't. If he had a hundred people there, I'd be really surprised....wait a minute....Spicey? Is that you? :)

Sorry, Fuckwad but I watched the live coverage on NBC TV, where they asked that question of their correspondent there and their guy THERE gave that estimate firsthand. Several hundred people. Sorry that doesn't comport with your TDS wishes.

Sorry, Fuckwad but I watched the live coverage on NBC TV, where they asked that question of their correspondent there and their guy THERE gave that estimate firsthand. Several hundred people. Sorry that doesn't comport with your TDS wishes.

I am absolutely loving the anger that is seeping through your keyboard. Admit it, Freaky, this man was your savior. And now he's gone. Never to return. He will be remembered as the worst President this country ever elected. A complete and utter fraud of a disaster. Glad the adults are back in charge now.

Forum List

Back