trump can't get anyone to post his bond

He can't appeal without it is my understanding here.

I believe he can appeal, the bond/escrow is to stay the judgement during appeal.

If he posts the bond/escrow and appeals that means the judgement is put on hold so no seizures can occur. However if he fails to post the bond/escrow, then the State of New York can start to work on seizing assets. While that process is proceeding, FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization can still appeal.

WW

I believe he can appeal, the bond/escrow is to stay the judgement during appeal.

If he posts the bond/escrow and appeals that means the judgement is put on hold so no seizures can occur. However if he fails to post the bond/escrow, then the State of New York can start to work on seizing assets. While that process is proceeding, FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization can still appeal.

WW
Ah, I see,

Thank you for the explanation.

I was unaware of that. I thought that was the whole deadline thing.
The deadline is, like WW said, to stay the judgment. Meaning they would have to wait to collect from trump and disburse his funds to NY until after the appeals process is exhausted.

Nope, 'fraid not.

Not real sure what that has to do with my post though.

The unresponsiveness makes me wonder how many "republicans" here are actually bots.

1711323554733.png

Forum List

Back