trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Trump is an expert in tax law.
Sure he is..hes only applied for chapter 11 six times….he’s a real financial expert. Oh, he’s a scientist, knows everything about medicine, nuclear energy and is really smart. Get real, you’d want him as your brain surgeon ?

Did he also pay for Clarence Thomas trips too, cause otherwise there is nothing that’s either illegal or benefit Joe.
Lol. Keep moving the goalposts. You asked for proof and I provided it.

I am not under any obligation to validate your fantasies...

I asked for proof if it benefit Biden. That’s the only thing that matters. I also said, he’s broken no law.
I did not make the claim that the party that paid Hunter's taxes did it to benefit his dad.

You asked me to post the charges against Hunter, I did.
You asked me to provide proof that his back taxes were paid by a third party, I did.

the end. I am not obligated to entertain your fantasies.

Sure he is..hes only applied for chapter 11 six times….he’s a real financial expert. Oh, he’s a scientist, knows everything about medicine, nuclear energy and is really smart. Get real, you’d want him as your brain surgeon ?
You will never need one of those.

No. No brain.
I did not make the claim that the party that paid Hunter's taxes did it to benefit his dad.

You asked me to post the charges against Hunter, I did.
You asked me to provide proof that his back taxes were paid by a third party, I did.

the end. I am not obligated to entertain your fantasies.
You'll never get it dufus, who gives a shit about Hunter ? You’re barkin* up the wrong tree bubba. You have HDS.

Trump was never offered a chance to defend himself in court, as you well know. The determination of guilt was done via pre-trial motion.

Clinton learned that one didn't he?

Trump is not testifying under oath, he can't be charged with perjury for his statements outside the courtroom.
You are what we call, a liar.

Forum List

Back