Trump can't find limo....Right in front of him!!!

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
CONFUSED Trump Exits Air Force One, Walks Past Limo In Front Of Him, Has To Be Redirected To Limo

Everyone just report it because its not politics its not current events its nothing but trolling. Get it moved or deleted and watch the lefties whine about muh censorship again!

CONFUSED Trump Exits Air Force One, Walks Past Limo In Front Of Him, Has To Be Redirected To Limo

16836019_1414834235245469_2612541793821758325_o.png.jpg

Everyone just report it because its not politics its not current events its nothing but trolling. Get it moved or deleted and watch the lefties whine about muh censorship again!
There was Don THE Con walking out on the signing statement.
Walking out on Netynyahu. Now seemingly unable to remember the
limo three step from the plane. Clearly Tramp has some type of Dementia with Alzheimer's and his ill health has great political significance!

Last edited:
ANYTHING negative about trump should be deleted or at least moved and maybe merged with other negative threads.

Give the geezer a break. This is one of his better days.

It won't be long before he's wandering naked into traffic.

limo three step from the plane is his. Clearly Tramp has some type of Dementia with Alzheimer's and his ill health has great political significance!

I think the mental condition of the US President absolutely belongs in politics.

limo three step from the plane. Clearly Tramp has some type of Dementia with Alzheimer's and his ill health has great political significance!

He's more like Reagan in his later years every day. I wonder if Melania will bring in fortune tellers to set US policy like Nancy did,

Barry was always cool as shit.

Yeah, Obama wasn't attempting to shake hands he was introducing the guy.

And Trump didn't collude with Russia. You have your truth, I have mine.

I'm not making claims that Trump colluded with Russia, it's currently being investigated. You on the other hand are clinging to a known right wing lie.

Forum List

Back