Trump can't even win over Star Trek

1647704394848.png

Poor Trump. The losses just keep piling up.
We all know this is something you seriously give a fuck about.

Nobody else does.

Get your ass back to the TDS ward. Those nice young men in the clean white coats will soon realize you're missing and come after you.

Trump was fighting Klingons hard using Presidential records as TP.

We gotta build the space wall to keep the Vulcan invasion at bay.....Coming here taking the best first officer jobs....and what's with the ears? Too smart for their own good if you ask me.....always lying about me being illlloggggiiiicalll. I tell them that they need to keep their logggggic to themselves and go bother some other weird alien creatures.
Actually it was one of yours who pushed preparing for an “alien invasion”.....

180 degree flip coming in 3, 2, .........

We gotta build the space wall to keep the Vulcan invasion at bay.....Coming here taking the best first officer jobs....and what's with the ears? Too smart for their own good if you ask me.....always lying about me being illlloggggiiiicalll. I tell them that they need to keep their logggggic to themselves and go bother some other weird alien creatures.
KhanLarvae2.jpg

Poor Trump. The losses just keep piling up.

I doubt he knew there was a competition. You know Abrahams met the cast at a fund raiser for Rafael the Warlock in GA, right? So I don't think Trump would be interested in associating with that bunch of commiecrats anyway.

Forum List

Back