Psaki claims WH has ‘no confirmation’ Hunter Biden got $3.5M from Russia, still won’t say if he divested from China

1647699053907.png

Yes, I think we are done here

The investigation will get handed over to the DNC DOJ.

Next question.......................

What kind of stupid ass answer is that from Peppermint Patty?

Why didn't she just report what she knows.

If the First Son is denying the charges, fine. Just say "Hunter denies the charges". If he is confirming the charges, but Psaki doesn't want to say it, she could say " Hunter is exercising his 5th Amendment right not to self-incriminate himself.

Hunter Biden never got $3.5 million from the Russians.

The Investment Firm he worked with got the money to invest. Hunter did not get to keep it.

If you think Hunter broke any laws, explain why Trump was unable to prosecute

They are still investigating,RW.

Its just critically important that State AG's from moderate states file the charges.

Little point in filing federal charges with the culprit's dad and his Hand Picked AG in charge.

The Investment Firm he worked with got the money to invest. Hunter did not get to keep it.

FBI is too busy going after Public Enemy #1: Parents wishing to be engaged in their child’s education.

Hunter got no money? How did the investment come about? Using the big guy? You know the same woman that gave them all this money had a private meeting with vice president Joe Biden months after the deal? Heheh

I’m so old I remember when Hunter’s laptop story was Russian disinformation.

Forum List

Back