Trump cancels student loan debt

For disabled veterans. This is outstanding! Our wounded warriors deserve no less

Donald Trump Cancels Federal Student Debt for Wounded Warriors
The liberals who keep pushing for a Civil War are going to be so surprised when the police and military side against them. Police who get abused by the left for just doing their job and all the great stuff that President Trump is doing to restore the faith of the military to know we are behind them, it is going to be very messy for Demonrats.
You and your rump loving butt buddies will be sorely disappointed by what us Libbie's can do.

We've seen ANIFTA...lol

For disabled veterans. This is outstanding! Our wounded warriors deserve no less

The liberals who keep pushing for a Civil War are going to be so surprised when the police and military side against them. Police who get abused by the left for just doing their job and all the great stuff that President Trump is doing to restore the faith of the military to know we are behind them, it is going to be very messy for Demonrats.
You and your rump loving butt buddies will be sorely disappointed by what us Libbie's can do.

We've seen ANIFTA...lol
Those are for show only. The real deal is quite great.

My son was a Cav Scout and deployed in Iraq.

He has a disability because of the war but it is not 100%.

He can home and went to college. It was an university whose tuition was more than the amount given out under the GI Bill.

There was a private organization funded by rich patriots that had a fund to cover the difference and picked up the tab for him. He was very grateful.

God Bless our President who loves military [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Yep, we're disappointed on a daily basis.

I hope he specifies combat related disabilities since the Obama administration authorized disabilities for PTSD Veterans who never saw a day of combat.

So, a military member that was injured in a training accident should not receive this forgiveness of debt?
I doubt if there are many Veterans who were disabled in training but yes, they should be included in Trump's college debit forgiveness unless they were discharged because of mental problems such as PTSD.

Last edited:
Literally the least one would expect.

What’s that mean?

It's a good first step. And about time someone did it. But lots of people have been defrauded by the higher education system. Not just veterans. We need a Year of the Jubilee for long time student debtors.

Let me take a wild guess, your debt would be dissolved in that year.

My debt from attending ITT Technical Institute in the early 2000s, yes.

Like I said, DEFRAUDED!

You wanna make something of it? Yeah, back then I was a gullible Bush voter. So fuck me, right.

I hope he specifies combat related disabilities since the Obama administration authorized disabilities for PTSD Veterans who never saw a day of combat.

So, a military member that was injured in a training accident should not receive this forgiveness of debt?

We need a strong military! This is a step telling those who serve that they will not be forgotten. Anybody who has served honorably and was disabled should receive this benefit. We send our best to war, they are still our best even when they come back damaged. This is good news for veterans.:113:

Literally the least one would expect.

What’s that mean?

It's a good first step. And about time someone did it. But lots of people have been defrauded by the higher education system. Not just veterans. We need a Year of the Jubilee for long time student debtors.

Let me take a wild guess, your debt would be dissolved in that year.

My debt from attending ITT Technical Institute in the early 2000s, yes.

Like I said, DEFRAUDED!

You wanna make something of it? Yeah, back then I was a gullible Bush voter. So fuck me, right.

Holly crap, you have a student loan from 2000, you do realize you have to make payments.

Forum List

Back