Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - It's a BAD Economy NOW

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Make Federal Workers Look for Other Employment, Again.

I heard the labor market is SMOKIN'

This is hilarious! Trump refuses to give lazy over paid fed workers a raise and the lib-trolls cry. Too bad. Back in my day raises were merit based, if you deserved a raise you got one, not just because. lol!

Edit! OMG! Did someone just play the race card!?

• Banned
This is hilarious! Trump refuses to give lazy over paid fed workers a raise and the lib-trolls cry. Too bad. Back in my day raises were merit based, if you deserved a raise you got one, not just because. lol!

in reality, all US military ARE federal employees.

Why are you labeling the US military lazy?

Not talking about the military troll.

Its a dog whistle to his base. They think all federal employees are Black.

That's it play the idiotic race card....and you should pay attention, Trump said the federal budgets can't support raises. But hell budgets don't matter just keep running up debt

Both that scumbag Bill Clinton and that shithead Barry Obama did the same thing. Federal pay freezes in both administrations.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

more tax cuts so the rich can get richer faster instead?

You are talking about the military if youre talking about federal workers.

Ok troll so what?

What exactly is your problem with this?

That's it play the idiotic race card....and you should pay attention, Trump said the federal budgets can't support raises. But hell budgets don't matter just keep running up debt

So, Trump offers the wealthy 0.001% of individuals a massive tax cut, offers the corporations a massive tax cut, tax receipts go down as a result, and the federal worker loses out.

Glad to see your line of thinking there but I disagree.

Income inequality will continue to widen because of poor planning from those in charge. Check

Ok troll so what?
So dont lie or be an idiot. Didnt you know the military was is part of the federal payroll?

What exactly is your problem with this?

see post 14

Why did he want to throw a parade if he really thought that?

Too easy...
President Trump Cancels Military Parade, Citing 'Ridiculously High' Price
President Trump Cancels Military Parade, Citing 'Ridiculously High' Price

Ok troll so what?
So dont lie or be an idiot. Didnt you know the military was is part of the federal payroll?
Putin pays them doesn't he?

So, Trump offers the wealthy 0.001% of individuals a massive tax cut, offers the corporations a massive tax cut, tax receipts go down as a result, and the federal worker loses out.

Glad to see your line of thinking there but I disagree.

Budgets...learn budgets, then comment

Forum List

Back