Trump campaign sues CNN over ‘false and defamatory’ statements, seeks millions in damages

Talking about Hildebeast or is your ass now used as your brain
Why are you talking about Hildebeast when your OP is about CNN?
You really are this stupid. Read the complaint idiot!

I dont even see Clintons name in your OP or the article.

"President Trump’s re-election campaign filed a libel lawsuit against CNN on Friday for publishing “false and defamatory” statements about seeking Russia’s help in the 2020 election."
And WHO PAID FOR THE FALSE DOSSIER....Man. you get dumber with each post, but this is fun showing just how truly stupid a paid FNC poster can get!...ROTFLMFAO
So why didnt they sue Hillary and more to the point why is her name no where on the complaint or your OP?

Talking about Hildebeast or is your ass now used as your brain

"President Trump’s re-election campaign filed a libel lawsuit against CNN on Friday for publishing “false and defamatory” statements about seeking Russia’s help in the 2020 election."
And WHO PAID FOR THE FALSE DOSSIER....Man. you get dumber with each post, but this is fun showing just how truly stupid a paid FNC poster can get!...ROTFLMFAO
So why didnt they sue Hillary and more to the point why is her name no where on the complaint or your OP?
You so interested, go ask them....ROTFLMFAO!!!

I did ask you. You claimed she was in the complaint and she wasnt. Nor was she in your OP. Face it. You just wanted to talk about Hillary and she is not even a real threat to you. :laugh:

I did ask you. You claimed she was in the complaint and she wasnt. Nor was she in your OP. Face it. You just wanted to talk about Hillary and she is not even a real threat to you. :laugh:
And I told your dumb black ass...now if you are that IQ challenged get a white ABNORMAL TO EXPALIN IT TO YOU!

And I told your dumb black ass...now if you are that IQ challenged get a white ABNORMAL TO EXPALIN IT TO YOU!
You only told me a lie. Youre just mad that I caught you in it.

Boy, are you ever stupid. I quote an article and You think it is a lie....ROTFLMFAO....

It only took a slight push to bring out the racist in you.

Boy, are you ever stupid. I quote an article and You think it is a lie....ROTFLMFAO....
Its pretty simple. Just show us where Clintons name appears in the article, your op, or the complaint. :laugh:

Why. Did I call you a queer? I guess my Surrender Monkey is also racist
..so be it!...ROTFLMFAO!!!

Its pretty simple. Just show us where Clintons name appears in the article, your op, or the complaint. :laugh:
Your problem Not mine!

Why. Did I call you a queer? I guess my Surrender Monkey is also racist
..so be it!...ROTFLMFAO!!!
See your stupid black ass gold have found it outcif you weren't such a lazy black asshole!

Trump campaign sues NY Times for defamation over Putin - Associated Press
Feb 26, 2020 · Trump campaign sues NY Times for defamation over Putin ... the campaign made a deal with Russian officials to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2016.

upload_2020-3-7_20-2-41.pngNew York Post › 2020/03/06
Trump campaign sues CNN for libel, seeking millions of dollars - New York Post

1 day ago · President Donald Trump's reelection campaign filed a libel lawsuit ... campaign was working with Russia to defeat Hillary Clinton.

Your problem Not mine!
No its Drumpfs problem. He has to prove he didnt solicit the help of the Russians on national TV. :laugh:

Forum List

Back