Trump continues to break records and the left is ignoring it

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Most watched town hall in cable history. 4.2 million viewers.

Shattering even Obama's voter turn out records in various states.

Etc...

Baring some catastrophic boondoggle you lefties are in for a metric ton of heartburn. Get your tums, chums!

Dream on...You Trumpers live in an alternate universe where you think everyone worships and idolizes Trump as your do. A growing number of Americans see the Trump administration for what it is. An incompetent, inept and corrupt enterprise through and through.

Etc...

Baring some catastrophic boondoggle you lefties are in for a metric ton of heartburn. Get your tums, chums!

That’s the problem. Democrats can’t beat him so they demean and make shit up.

Etc...

Lol...like I said you guys live in alternate universe.

Dream on...You Trumpers live in an alternate universe where you think everyone worships and idolizes Trump as your do. A growing number of Americans see the Trump administration for what it is. An incompetent, inept and corrupt enterprise through and through,

Yep, let us know when your numbers reach double digit...dumbass.

Dream on...You Trumpers live in an alternate universe where you think everyone worships and idolizes Trump as your do. A growing number of Americans see the Trump administration for what it is. An incompetent, inept and corrupt enterprise through and through,

Let me know when Trump’s approval numbers pass 50%, dolt.

• Banned
Dream on...You Trumpers live in an alternate universe where you think everyone worships and idolizes Trump as your do. A growing number of Americans see the Trump administration for what it is. An incompetent, inept and corrupt enterprise through and through.
The numbers speak for themselves and they are broken down quite well in the video. I don't think anyone worships him based on those STELLAR numbers. I think they respect the job he has done.
The only person with their head in the sand is you as you sit there ignoring all the evidence of Trumps popularity.

november 2016. Guam results,,,Hillary...234 votes Trump 2.3 Million votes
2020 Primary,,,,,,Biden 893 votes Bernie 1,245 votes Trump,,,,23,284,139 votes

Let me know when Trump’s approval numbers pass 50%, dolt.
Fake media biased polls do not trump voter turnout, tv ratings, stadium turnout, party enthusiasm numbers.

Y'all are fucked. The best part is morons like you don't even see it coming which will make it that much better.

...Y'all are fucked. The best part is morons like you don't even see it coming which will make it that much better.
Well, that much is true anyway... (1) Dems are screwed and (2) are deluding themselves that it is otherwise.

Unless, of course, the economy continues to tank, in which case the Orange Baboon is screwed, instead.

Nobody will stand for his idiocy and antics and demagoguery unless the economic numbers are too favorable to risk a change.

And, remember, the Market has already tanked, and there's no end in sight.

...Y'all are fucked. The best part is morons like you don't even see it coming which will make it that much better.
Well, that much is true anyway... (1) Dems are screwed and (2) are deluding themselves that it is otherwise.

Unless, of course, the economy continues to tank, in which case the Orange Baboon is screwed, instead.

Nobody will stand for his idiocy and antics and demagoguery unless the economic numbers are too favorable to risk a change.

I'm not worried about the markets right now. The fluctuations suck but the highs are as good as the lows. Right now the only concern I have is the virus and it's effect on production and gdp.

I'm not worried about the markets right now. The fluctuations suck but the highs are as good as the lows. Right now the only concern I have is the virus and it's effect on production and gdp.
The supply chain is becoming strained... we'll see what happens next.

So they voted for Hillary....so what?

Jo

Etc...

Lol...like I said you guys live in alternate universe.

Yeah, the universe where Trump is the President.

I think most of it depends on Chinas recovery rate.

Having said that this should give ALL AMERICANS a huge eye opener on what outsourcing could potentially do to us as a nation.
A complete breakdown in China could cripple our nation in the short term and that is unacceptable. For that reason I think Congress needs to look LONG AND HARD at crafting legislation to protect our national interests from being so inexplicably tied to Chinas well being

Yeah, but only so we could point and laugh.
I will get the last laugh in November when half of you disappear from the board in shame just like 2016.
I wasn't talking about laughing at you but..

fa44c171abbf6cbd1a23b730e765e8e7.jpg

Wow. Talk about living in a land of delusion. I hope you don't jump off of a building.

I think most of it depends on Chinas recovery rate.

Having said that this should give ALL AMERICANS a huge eye opener on what outsourcing could potentially do to us as a nation.
A complete breakdown in China could cripple our nation in the short term and that is unacceptable. For that reason I think Congress needs to look LONG AND HARD at crafting legislation to protect our national interests from being so inexplicably tied to Chinas well being
I would much prefer the gov't stay out of it and have the private sector recognize and relieve the threat posed by such a heavy reliance on one foreign country.

Forum List

Back