Trump campaign requests a new recount in GA

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2020
This new recount would be paid for by GA taxpayers, costing $200k in one county alone. Seems like a good way to keep Trump on their minds as they go back to the voting booth for the senate runoff elections.

This new recount would be paid for by GA taxpayers, costing $200k in one county alone. Seems like a good way to keep Trump on their minds as they go back to the voting booth for the senate runoff elections.

A great idea would be to have Hillary remind the voters that Trump denied them her Reign as Queen?

Hillary.jpg

A great idea would be to have Hillary remind the voters that Trump denied them her Reign as Queen?

View attachment 419912

Cool story, tRump got schlonged in 2020 though.

MAGA

Liberals are always so concerned about the taxpayers. Thank you for looking out.

View attachment 419912

I am eternally grateful to Trump that evil bitch will not be the first female POTUS.

Its his right to do so.

The costs should be paid by the campaign however since there has already been one re-count done.

Its his right to do so.
Sure, it’s his right. I just don’t see an upside for the Trump campaign here.
  • They already got a hand recount that verified the results of the election
  • A second recount would be done by machine, and therefore wouldn’t address the issues with signatures that the Trump campaign is alleging
  • A second recount would cost GA taxpayers hundreds of thousands or more at a time when their state is struggling financially
  • It will serve to remind GA voters that the guy they rejected won’t accept the will of the people of GA
  • And even though Trump doesn’t have the best interests of the Republican Party in mind, it could have a negative impact for Republicans on the two Senate runoff elections

What an utter waste of time and money.

What an utter waste of time and money.
Lib egos could not stand 4 more years of trump

View attachment 419912

MAGA

Sorry I busted on your beat off material darling.

Its his right to do so.
Sure, it’s his right. I just don’t see an upside for the Trump campaign here.
  • They already got a hand recount that verified the results of the election
  • A second recount would be done by machine, and therefore wouldn’t address the issues with signatures that the Trump campaign is alleging
  • A second recount would cost GA taxpayers hundreds of thousands or more at a time when their state is struggling financially
  • It will serve to remind GA voters that the guy they rejected won’t accept the will of the people of GA
  • And even though Trump doesn’t have the best interests of the Republican Party in mind, it could have a negative impact for Republicans on the two Senate runoff elections

Don't get me wrong....he should have accepted defeat and took it like a man instead of the weasel he's become. I'm just saying that he has a right to request what he's requesting. Just like a fish has every right to try to break free from the hook before you real him in and filet it.

He's putting the nation through this mess...it proves just how little he cares about the USA.

View attachment 419912

MAGA

Sorry I busted on your beat off material darling.

Sweetums ewe got my baby batter running down your throat. Try not to drowned.

MAGA

Forum List

Back