Trump Campaign out of Money?

It would be the laugh of the century if it turned out he were really broke!

You guys sure seem worried. He's not. Don't you ever listen to him, or just leftie media?? My My.

You guys sure seem worried. He's not. Don't you ever listen to him, or just leftie media?? My My.
Lol oh right. If Trump seems like he isn't worried, he must not be! Who cares if his campaign is shattering all around him?

When you watch as much TV as I do on the news channels and sports channels, and you don't see one Trump ad, then you hear this news about his operative having campaign finance meetings...then instead of finishing up strong with some victory rally on the California coast or in NO at his shitty hotel, he has this timid little exercise on one of his properties in NY....

Not with a bang but a whimper eh?

Where's the tax return?
If he's got billions he's ready to spend, why are there no ads?
NY voted six weeks ago.

Interesting

Trump is no concern at all. He takes care of himself. If he becomes President of the U.S., it will only be laughable. The country has survived 'W', it can survive even this.
Not that it will be good.

When you watch as much TV as I do on the news channels and sports channels, and you don't see one Trump ad, then you hear this news about his operative having campaign finance meetings...then instead of finishing up strong with some victory rally on the California coast or in NO at his shitty hotel, he has this timid little exercise on one of his properties in NY....

Where's the tax return?
NY voted six weeks ago.

Interesting

He has the nomination. Why would he need ads at this time?

Where's the tax return?
NY voted six weeks ago.

Interesting

You may not know this but there will be an election in November. Consider this a public service announcement.

Trump doesn't need ad money. The media....which hates his guts....gives it to him for free.

That speech last night was fu, wasn't it? Donnie needs to brush up on his delivery.

Where's the tax return?
NY voted six weeks ago.

Interesting

You may not know this but there will be an election in November. Consider this a public service announcement.

Hillary will never hire you for campaign work. You haven't a clue.

Where's the tax return?
NY voted six weeks ago.

Interesting

Hillary will never hire you for campaign work. You haven't a clue.

She won’t have to…I’m a paid shill remember!!!! Isn’t that right miketx BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She won’t have to…I’m a paid shill remember!!!!
Yeah, just out of curiosity, how much is the Trump Campaign paying you?

Billions!
You're worth every penny too, keep up the good work, a few thousand more posts and Hillary won't have any supporters left. :)

Really…

CkZqglTW0AI7gjr.jpg

5gs8428lyf_VS.png

She is doing pretty well seeing as how the number of teleprompter screens on your messiah Drumpf’s stage almost outnumber his “supporters”

I own you.

Forum List

Back