Trump campaign knew they were lying about Dominion voting machines.

Yup, they planned all along to steal the election. Thank G-d they failed. This time, anyway. Republicans are setting the stage to be successful next time.
You enjoying Biden's presidency are ya?...fucking dumbass...Trump won and will win again and this time you won't be able to steal the election.....

You enjoying Biden's presidency are ya?...fucking dumbass...Trump won and will win again and this time you won't be able to steal the election.....
Rambtard, if Trump won in 2020, he's ineligible to run again in 2024. You didn't think this through, did ya?

if Trump won in 2020, he's ineligible to run again in 2024. You didn't think this through
Yeah you tards should have not cheated and instead of Joe facing all of these issues like Afghanistan and the delta virus Trump would have had to deal with them....see...the thing about libs are they don't think past their own nose.....

Yeah you tards should have not cheated and instead of Joe facing all of these issues like Afghanistan and the delta virus Trump would have had to deal with them....see...the thing about libs are they don't think past their own nose.....
LOLOL

What cheating, Rambtard?

So you like the nation better today than two years ago?....
LOLOL

That you feel the need to skip over Trump's final year in office reveals even you know he was a failed president.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

That you feel the need to skip over Trump's final year in office reveals even you know he was a failed president.

tenor.gif
Covid year....are you going to answer the question coward?.....lets see just how stupid you really are....answer the fucking question....

Covid year....are you going to answer the question coward?.....lets see just how stupid you really are....answer the fucking question....
That year is part of his presidency, Rambtard. It doesn't go away just because it's inconvenient for you. At the rate Biden is going, he'll surpass the numbers from two years ago. We're still recovering from the Trump recession.

GDP annualized growth:
Trump: 1.3%
Biden: 6.4%

Number of employed:
Trump: -2,876,000
Biden: +4,454,000

Unemployment rate:
Trump: +34%
Biden: -18%

That year is part of his presidency, Rambtard. It doesn't go away just because it's inconvenient for you. At the rate Biden is going, he'll surpass the numbers from two years ago. We're still recovering from the Trump recession.

GDP annualized growth:
Trump: 1.3%

Number of employed:
Trump: -2,876,000

Unemployment rate:
Trump: +34%
Better than living under demented Joe...are you going to answer the question or am I wasting my time?....

Better than living under demented Joe...are you going to answer the question or am I wasting my time?....
I already answered it, Rambtard. I pointed out you're cherry-picking Trump's best with Biden's ongoing recovery which is on pace to surpass Trump's best if it continues. I also pointed out if you compare the entirety of Trump's term with the entirety of Biden's term so far, Biden destroys Trump's failed term. Even comparing Trump's first 7 months with Biden's first 7 months, Biden still wins.

GDP annualized growth:
Trump: 2.1%

Number of employed:
Trump: +948,000

Unemployment rate:
Trump: -6%

1632328301327.png

This is what we are saying.... Ye are reading shit on the internet and you think it is facts...

They are just telling you what you like to hear...

I've done my own research, I don't just swallow the Kool-Aid like you Media minions. It's all out there, you just have to read it. Voting machines with active connections to the internet, USB sticks full of voting tallies that were "lost", FLOATING POINT ALGORITHMS used to tabulate votes. There is much more but none of that matters to you. Election integrity doesn't matter, you got the W that's all that matters right?
So explain how Trump with a legal war chest of $250m+ lost 60+ cases. Some of the Judges he appointed himself....

The evidence was so bad his legal team are in trouble....

Show your evidence...

Forum List

Back