Trump calls for prison rape for journalists who won't give up their 1st Amendment rights.

Trump is nicer than I am. I’d call for their execution. If you are going to to that end, your sources need to be clear and plain.report something as NEWS, it needs to be able to be corroborated by others. Your sources are a necessary part of thst corroboration.
Statement: "Trump is nicer than I am"

Response: You didn't need to tell anyone.

They are not ex-presidents. Do you not think the standard should be higher for one perhaps campaigning for president again?

I commit in not supporting anyone who would do that for president.

I did.
You did, but the left as a whole cheered when he did that.

By the way the thread title is a lie. Trump never threatened prison rape. He threatened jail, and said that once they are in jail and they realize they might be sexually assaulted, they will start talking.

First, he never threatened prison rape, secondly, he was talking in jest, as he always does. Sure, it's unbecoming of a president to say such a thing, but it's not as the thread title alleges.

I'm sure there were Republicans who were disgusted by Trump's vulgar remarks.
Real Republicans. The rest were single issue voters, such as:
  • Against Gun Control
  • Against R v. W
  • Against Democracy
  • Against Minorities
    • Women
    • African American
    • Latinas and Lantos
    • Asians
    • Public Schools
    • Universities
    • Labor Unions
  • And some of all of the above

Real Republicans. The rest were single issue voters, such as:
  • Against Gun Control
  • Against R v. W
  • Against Democracy
  • Against Minorities
    • Women
    • African American
    • Latinas and Lantos
    • Asians
    • Public Schools
    • Universities
    • Labor Unions
  • And some of all of the above

Good post. Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator. People who are grasping, vulgar and stupid.. nothing inspirational or aspirational..

Quite the opposite. A woman doesn't have to be crude to be strong.
So, you really think Trump was saying journalists in prison should be raped? Really?

I don't think you're crude. I don't think you're strong. I think you're a drama queen...

Forum List

Back