Trump calls for prison rape for journalists who won't give up their 1st Amendment rights.

You must be very happy about the direction the country is taking.

You want the oligarchy to make decisions for mankind. That should work out well. Lol.
Not at all. Oligarchy still includes human beings in the decision making process. I want to remove human beings from the governmental process as much as possible.

Not at all. Oligarchy still includes human beings in the decision making process. I want to remove human beings from the governmental process as much as possible.

But you are going to support the government throwing journalists into prison for not revealing their sources?

(NOTE, this is a question)

This is insane. Can't be true.
Sadly, it is:

‘When Trump mentioned a journalist becoming “the bride of another prisoner,” the crowd broke into laughter and applause, cheering Trump’s threat of sexual violence.’ ibid

Trump and his supporters are insane; and conservatives want Trump to be ‘president’ again.

Sadly, it is:

‘When Trump mentioned a journalist becoming “the bride of another prisoner,” the crowd broke into laughter and applause, cheering Trump’s threat of sexual violence.’ ibid

Trump and his supporters are insane; and conservatives want Trump to be ‘president’ again.

This makes me so angry.

So he calls for imprisoning people who simply won't reveal their sources and suggests prison rapes may change their mind.

There is something dangerously wrong with this guy.

It's incredibly sad that people cheered this

Crowd Cheers and Laughs When Trump Threatens Journalists With Prison Rape
Yep, he shouldn't have said that, but many leftists on this board have, in kind, stated their desire to see Trump in a prison cell with Bubba hoping he would be ass raped, yeah, I'm not buying the moral outrage.

Get back to us when the left condemns Biden for going on national TV and calling 81 million Americans an enemy of the state.

Yep, he shouldn't have said that, but many leftists on this board have, in kind, stated their desire to see Trump in a prison cell with Bubba hoping he would be ass raped, yeah, I'm not buying the moral outrage.

Get back to us when the left condemns Biden for going on national TV and calling 81 million Americans an enemy of the state.

You're confused. 81 million voted for Biden.

They are not ex-presidents. Do you not think the standard should be higher for one perhaps campaigning for president again?

I commit in not supporting anyone who would do that for president.

I did.

Interesting concept. Do you similarly believe that police have no right to conceal their sources either?
Police don't have that right. Identities can be limited to judges, but "confidential informants" have to testify in court when subpoenaed. Defendants have the absolute right to confront their accusers, the public has been denied the right to confront the "sources" reporters use to create stories.

1. Did Mr. Trump actually say that?

2. If he did, it was not funny.

3. Mr. Trump gets carried away with himself at rallies & says all kinds of things in order to get a laugh.

4. He really thinks that he can say anything he wants. He does not have an inner censor.

5. I have noticed, however, that he does not have a sense of humor when it comes to himself. He simply cannot stand any criticism.

6. I voted twice for him, for I could not bring myself to vote for Ms. Hillary or Mr. Joseph.

7. I hope, however, that the Republicans in 2024 nominate someone who has a better personality (and character).

Joe has done it.

If he has (and don't expect me to just take your word for it) I condemn it. I'm also NOT supporting and voting for Joe. He has his own mental issues.

If he has (and don't expect me to just take your word for it) I condemn it. I'm also NOT supporting and voting for Joe. He has his own mental issues.
Before the election it was known. The peasants who voted for this deserve their state of situation. Others do not.

Forum List

Back