Trump calls for prison rape for journalists who won't give up their 1st Amendment rights.

There is NOTHING funny about what he said. Nothing. Joking about rape is never, ever funny.
While I agree with you on the idea of rape being not funny, there isn't a damned thing funny about what "journalists" are doing to our nation, either.

You've got absolutely no capacity for humor, do you?

Nice to see that you're so frightened of him, and that he consumes your thoughts...

Rent free...

Trump regularly says something stupid and his supporters try and laugh it off as a joke but as I said, it is never ever OK to joke about rape.

While I agree with you on the idea of rape being not funny, there isn't a damned thing funny about what "journalists" are doing to our nation, either.

And the crowd cheered...............

Journalists are reporting the truth.

What isn't funny are those charlatans calling themselves journalists.

So he calls for imprisoning people who simply won't reveal their sources and suggests prison rapes may change their mind.

There is something dangerously wrong with this guy.

It's incredibly sad that people cheered this

Crowd Cheers and Laughs When Trump Threatens Journalists With Prison Rape
Thread headline is a lie. Of course.

Trump didn’t “call for” anything except maybe civil contempt jail for certain offenders.

Agree with him or not, to say he was “calling for” prison rape is an intentional lie by the Original Poster.

Michael Bailkin: "You're a very shallow person."

Donald Trump: "Well, of course! It's one of my strengths. I never pretend to be anything else."

Trump is nicer than I am. I’d call for their execution. If you are going to to that end, your sources need to be clear and plain.report something as NEWS, it needs to be able to be corroborated by others. Your sources are a necessary part of thst corroboration.

Wrong. No reporter is obligated to reveal their sources, and Trump might want to be quiet on prison, since he's the one headed there.

Fascist and proud of it.
Yep. Honest about and proud of who and what I am. My life experiences have led me to these beliefs and I don’t see them changing any time soon. Humans aren’t reliable enough to be trusted to make the Right decisions when given a choice.

Wrong. No reporter is obligated to reveal their sources, and Trump might want to be quiet on prison, since he's the one headed there
They should be required to. Then again I don’t believe in Freedom of the Press and I never have. I don’t trust them enough to give them that option.

I couldn’t care less what happens to Trump.

Yep. Honest about and proud of who and what I am. My life experiences have led me to these beliefs and I don’t see them changing any time soon. Humans aren’t reliable enough to be trusted to make the Right decisions when given a choice.
You must be very happy about the direction the country is taking.

You want the oligarchy to make decisions for mankind. That should work out well. Lol.

Forum List

Back