Trump calls for new judge and venue

Even the governor of west virginey is saying this trial is unfair and they can bring it to my state for a fair trial.

If I ever came before a judge who no doubt wanted me to serve hard jail time I'd ask for a change of venue as well. Trump ain't no dummy when it comes to courthouse tactics.

If I ever came before a judge who no doubt wanted me to serve hard jail time I'd ask for a change of venue as well. Trump ain't no dummy when it comes to courthouse tactics.
that judge to closed to the enemy

That pesky Constitution keeps getting in the way of Trump and his propaganda.

Article 3 Section 2 Clause 3
---
The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.
---

At the current time, law made by congress directs that crimes in DC are prosecuted in DC. Trump cult traitors, good luck having congress change that law.

That pesky Constitution keeps getting in the way of Trump and his propaganda.

Article 3 Section 2 Clause 3
---
The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.
---

At the current time, law made by congress directs that crimes in DC are prosecuted in DC. Trump cult traitors, good luck having congress change that law.
doesnt mean a thing he can fight all he wants. besides they dont have case says every lawyer out there. its all a joke. libetards. geez.

doesnt mean a thing he can fight all he wants. besides they dont have case says every lawyer out there. its all a joke. libetards. geez.

The only lawyers who are saying that there is no case are the ones still working to keep Trump out of jail. They keep saying there is no case in the faint hope that it gets thrown out and they don't have to go to trial.

Interesting though that there were a lot of lawyers who wanted to defend Trump when this thing started, but many who were competent decided to leave the case and not defend him.

Probably because they knew they'd lose.

The only lawyers who are saying that there is no case are the ones still working to keep Trump out of jail. They keep saying there is no case in the faint hope that it gets thrown out and they don't have to go to trial.

Interesting though that there were a lot of lawyers who wanted to defend Trump when this thing started, but many who were competent decided to leave the case and not defend him.

Probably because they knew they'd lose.
And he would stiff them.

Forum List

Back