Trump Calls DeSantis a “Globalist RINO”

Btw, the instance you start pretending that an IQ has anything to do with your intellect or mine, you become a stooopid ass Humper with the mentality of a mature cucumber. You’re clinging to a 1905 idea whose time has passed.
I'm afraid your reply doesn't make any sense. Are you saying that IQ does not measure anything valid? And by the way, it's you, not me, that initiated the question of intelligence and politics. (A very unwise action on your part, given your own, as anyone can judge from your posts.)

For my part, I think that raw intelligence is often over-rated: highly-intelligent people can be very unwise, in daily life.

I would have trusted the political instinct of any random group of French peasants over that of an equal number of French intellectuals, many of whom, for a long time, thought that Stalin's Russia was the model on which their own country should be re-constructed. This included Nobel Prize-winners in chemistry like Pierre Joliot-Curie.

How I hope this is true. (When the Left say someone is a 'fascist', etc. it just means that person is a threat to their project to dissolve the Republic. You have to worry when they start complimenting a Republican.)

But the question with DeSantis is, does he really mean it, or is he just accommodating himself to the Republican base? Trump's big 'trump card' is that he is seen as authentic, which he is. Everything else is forgiven.

(An interesting question is, why is he authentic. Here's one answer:
[ Why Trump Succeeded Where Others Failed ]
Using the authority of the state to attack a private company engaging in political speech critical of the state is textbook fascism.

I love what DeSantis has been doing in FL, but it is correct to have paranoia about hidden globalist tendencies with any national candidate. His backtracking on Ukraine gave me pause. Are his handlers giving him free reign in FL to build up a populist following to get him into the White House? I don't think so, but it isn't impossible. He is probably just appeasing some of his bigger donors. That sucks too, but he isn't a billionaire like Trump so he has to play the game.

I'm afraid your reply doesn't make any sense. Are you saying that IQ does not measure anything valid?
The way simpleton conservatives use it, no. You don’t even know why it was invented, and discarded. No one uses it other than money making scams over the net to make people feel good. It’s bullshit for anything but racism and making people feel good about being racist.
And by the way, it's you, not me, that initiated the question of intelligence and politics. (A very unwise action on your part, given your own, as anyone can judge from your posts.)
Nope. I use other words, NEVER IQ. Skills, intellect in a particular area. You know, relevant shit.
For my part, I think that raw intelligence is often over-rated: highly-intelligent people can be very unwise, in daily life.
Just use a reference to make a point. Does Johns Hopkins for example. agree with you ? If they do, refer them.
I would have trusted the political instinct of any random group of French peasants over that of an equal number of French intellectuals, many of whom, for a long time, thought that Stalin's Russia was the model on which their own country should be re-constructed. This included Nobel Prize-winners in chemistry like Pierre Joliot-Curie.
That’s your problem. You decide who you’re going to follow based upon who agrees with you. That’s bull shit.

I love what DeSantis has been doing in FL, but it is correct to have paranoia about hidden globalist tendencies with any national candidate. His backtracking on Ukraine gave me pause. Are his handlers giving him free reign in FL to build up a populist following to get him into the White House? I don't think so, but it isn't impossible. He is probably just appeasing some of his bigger donors. That sucks too, but he isn't a billionaire like Trump so he has to play the game.
Good. You’ll really love it when he keeps going after the Fed to help him with all damage from storms.
BTW, who said Trump was a billionaire ? Trump ?

Nope. It's 77 years.
Nope. You may not know it, but 73 is the average life expectancy. It varies and can exceed that amount as you age.
Its 73 AT BIRTH.

“73.2 years
The average life expectancy of a male in the US varies depending on the source and the year of the data12345. The most recent report from the CDC shows that life expectancy at birth for a US male in 2021 was 73.2 years, a decrease of 3.1 years from 20195. This is lower than the global average of 69.8 years for men in 20163. The average US male lifespan has been increasing steadily over the past couple of decades, but the COVID-19 pandemic has reversed this trend25.”

Hotels in Scotland, Ireland, Brazil, Canada, . Resort in Dubai. Clothes made by cheap labor in China and Mexico.

And DeSantis is the globalist. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump shouldn't say shit about the vaccines he was pushing that junk still when he was out of office

How quickly he forgets

Trump shouldn't say shit about the vaccines he was pushing that junk still when he was out of office

How quickly he forgets
Trump had a revelation. He almost died when he got covid and now the vaccine is gods work. Typical FOS denier.

I bet you do cause people dying turns you on. Bet you Fap'd and cloud of cheeto dust to that tranny killing kids too didn't ya jackass
Oh, I always “pray” for their recovery. The whezzing is hilarious when it’s accompanied by their denials.

Forum List

Back