Trump calls David Duke a bigot, a racist and a problem in a 2000 interview on the Today Show

The Parliament of England was debating about banning Trump from England. Is Trump banned from England?

No. You have a point?

I do not live in England and have never been there. I am asking a serious question for Englishmen on this forum. I assumed that you are a limie.[/QUOTE]

Assuming things is never a good idea.

(Also, whether I am or not I will not say, I don't discuss personal things on forums like this.)

I do know however that Trump has not been banned from the UK. It was discussed because enough people put in a petition for it to be discussed. Nothing more.

What lie do you imagine Hillary told, anyway?
There are questions too obvious not to be ignored.
If you can't come up with an example, I definitely understand. I really do!
4i6Ckte.gif
Everybody understands. Everybody.
And tomorrow you'll be here again crying that Hillary's a liar. And again, when asked for an example, you'll come up short.

The Parliament of England was debating about banning Trump from England. Is Trump banned from England?

No. You have a point?

I do not live in England and have never been there. I am asking a serious question for Englishmen on this forum. I assumed that you are a limie.

Assuming things is never a good idea.

(Also, whether I am or not I will not say, I don't discuss personal things on forums like this.)

I do know however that Trump has not been banned from the UK. It was discussed because enough people put in a petition for it to be discussed. Nothing more.[/QUOTE]
Thanks but the chance of Trump being elected in the US is the same as bringing down the Monarchy in the UK. Something to wish for.

Now I get it, Duke endorsed Trump when Trump does not want Duke's endorsement. Duke is probably being paid high dollar from the democratic party. This should be reported to the FBI.

Thanks but the chance of Trump being elected in the US is the same as bringing down the Monarchy in the UK. Something to wish for.

I don't think most people want an end to the monarchy. People know who the monarch is. That's a certain amount of prestige the UK has that other countries don't have. Also they don't have to put up with an election for their head of state, which means the heads of state don't end up making a complete ass of themselves, like Trump is doing.

And I think many in the US don't want Trump for those reasons too.

Now I get it, Duke endorsed Trump when Trump does not want Duke's endorsement. Duke is probably being paid high dollar from the democratic party. This should be reported to the FBI.

Trump DOES want Duke's endorsement, Trump's after the white lower educated Republican voters right now. If he gains the nomination then Duke will be unnecessary and most people will have forgotten, right now, with southern states up for grabs, Duke is a little piece of gold.

Forum List

Back