Trump calls David Duke a bigot, a racist and a problem in a 2000 interview on the Today Show

Then Trump got it right.

Why don't you dumbfucks focus on shit that matters?

Fucking retards
He said the other day that he didn't know who David Duke is.

Lying only matters when it's a Democrat?
I think we've CLEARLY established what I think of Trump have we not? The question is are you going to hold Hillary as accountable as Trump?

David Duke is KKK and Trump should use his goons to smash the KKK.

Yeah, it's clear he's been saying whatever is necessary to get the people he's targeting to vote for him, rather than actually having a standpoint. Saying that only two people are standing in the two main parties who have a standpoint, Paul quit and Sanders isn't going to get through.

We just love people who say what we want to hear, then bitch and moan about them not being what we wanted.
He's not. Hes just on an anti PC bent. He's refusing to be politically corrected.

Well I can see you've been taken in. Trump's doing what Farage did in the UK, only Farage stopped doing it when he realized it was damaging him, because others started saying non-PC stuff about UKIP and Farage.

Being anti-PC is pandering to people who really don't get things very well, or people who like being racist and saying stuff that just isn't correct.

Then Trump got it right.

Fucking retards

I think we've CLEARLY established what I think of Trump have we not? The question is are you going to hold Hillary as accountable as Trump?
I think conservatives constantly brush off all the lies told by Republicans and treat any lies from Democrats as tragic events that need endless investigation.

That's what I think.

Then Trump got it right.

Fucking retards

I think conservatives constantly brush off all the lies told by Republicans and treat any lies from Democrats as tragic events that need endless investigation.

That's what I think.
Is that a no?

Yeah, it's clear he's been saying whatever is necessary to get the people he's targeting to vote for him, rather than actually having a standpoint. Saying that only two people are standing in the two main parties who have a standpoint, Paul quit and Sanders isn't going to get through.

We just love people who say what we want to hear, then bitch and moan about them not being what we wanted.
He's not. Hes just on an anti PC bent. He's refusing to be politically corrected.

Well I can see you've been taken in. Trump's doing what Farage did in the UK, only Farage stopped doing it when he realized it was damaging him, because others started saying non-PC stuff about UKIP and Farage.

Being anti-PC is pandering to people who really don't get things very well, or people who like being racist and saying stuff that just isn't correct.[/QUOTE)

The Parliament of England was debating about banning Trump from England. Is Trump banned from England?

Being anti-PC is pandering to people who really don't get things very well, or people who like being racist and saying stuff that just isn't correct.

Farage is a million times more suave, but it's Trump's money that's allowing him to get away with it.

Then Trump got it right.

Fucking retards

That's what I think.
Is that a no?
I'll hold Hillary accountable in proportion to the offense, like everyone else.

But when Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, Carson, and Trump lie daily on practically every subject I'm not going to get worked up over some imagined Hillary lie.

What lie do you imagine Hillary told, anyway?

Then Trump got it right.

Fucking retards

That's what I think.
Is that a no?
I'll hold Hillary accountable in proportion to the offense, like everyone else.

But when Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, Carson, and Trump lie daily on practically every subject I'm not going to get worked up over some imagined Hillary lie.

Well for starters she claims to be a woman. Unbelievable right....

There are questions too obvious not to be ignored.
If you can't come up with an example, I definitely understand. I really do!
4i6Ckte.gif

The Parliament of England was debating about banning Trump from England. Is Trump banned from England?

No. You have a point?

I do not live in England and have never been there. I am asking a serious question for Englishmen on this forum. I assumed that you are a limie.[/QUOTE]

This was a move from the British kooky left who try to get parliament to vote like things like arresting Blair and Bush and so on. It was never taken seriously.

Forum List

Back