Trump Bucks

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
These are apparently a real thing, apparently another way the Trump campaign has got its grift on. Has anyone here ever purchased any of these?

1*Rh6lDNdgG7lXN-7QgaxuTQ.jpeg

Trump on money comes in gold and silver coins. Thats all I've ever seen.

Trump doesn't make any money off them. The Mint makes money off them, as they are created for collectibles and curiosities, not actual money, even though they are worth some money.

Interesting that Biden isn't minted on any US currency......isn't it!!!

Trump on money comes in gold and silver coins. Thats all I've ever seen.

Trump doesn't make any money off them. The Mint makes money off them, as they are created for collectibles and curiosities, not actual money, even though they are worth some money.

Interesting that Biden isn't minted on any US currency......isn't it!!!
Don't burden BibleBoy McRib's simple little mind with facts. It needs to believe that its TV would never, ever lie. OrangeManBad.

Don't burden BibleBoy McRib's simple little mind with facts. It needs to believe that its TV would never, ever lie. OrangeManBad.

I know, but I love fucking with imbeciles' minds with actual facts.
Their heads spin around, they run into walls, they drive on the wrong side of the street, they shove food UP their ass..............it's hysterical to watch!!!

I know, but I love fucking with imbeciles' minds with actual facts.
Their heads spin around, they run into walls, they drive on the wrong side of the street, they shove food UP their ass..............it's hysterical to watch!!!
We really do need to talk them into shoving microphones up their asses so we can experience what they hear when their heads are firmly implanted up there for months at a time.

The dfference being that Obama and Clnton had no connection with those making up their fake bills. It was just some entrepreneurs out to make a buck. Trump actually has a stake in his money scam.
Got a link to that?

Forum List

Back