Trump Briefings - Stupid Questions

Why are the questions so damn stupid? Trump will obviously get tested more than any average person as he is the Commander in Chief. Why are the idiot reporters asking him why an accountant in Utah cannot get the same testing. 90% of the questions are idiotic. Is this the best we have in terms of media?

Truly Ridiculous
I understand that the orange toddler walked out in a huff.
Nope. Fake News. Thanks for trying to derail the thread.

Why are the questions so damn stupid? Trump will obviously get tested more than any average person as he is the Commander in Chief. Why are the idiot reporters asking him why an accountant in Utah cannot get the same testing. 90% of the questions are idiotic. Is this the best we have in terms of media?

Truly Ridiculous

The media wants everyone to focus on irrelevant things such as testing everyone, when tests are normally done on those who have symptoms, negative results doesn't matter at all, only those who SHOW symptoms does.

I never wanted to be tested when I am obviously healthy, why take the test when there are ZERO symptoms?

Too many Americans remain ignorant after 5 months of this test everyone bullshit. It is a waste of time and money for the medical system, who should focus on the sick.

Obama briefing...

Reporter: Isn't it true president Obama that you are the most awesome president of all time?
Obama: Why yes, I am.
Reporter: OMG he spoke to me did you see that!

Trump briefing...

Reporter: God I hate your guts.
Trump: Did you have a question?
Reporter: You colluded with Russia to steal the election didn't you!
Trump: Shut up fake news.
Reporter: SEE HE ADMITS IT

Truly Ridiculous

Actually, that is a valid question. Why? Because it's now May, and back in March, Trump said anyone that wanted a test could get a test. Sadly, that isn't the case. Here in Amarillo, if you want to get tested, you call a number and talk to a doctor. IF the doctor thinks you need one, then you show up at the test site with a reservation and get the test.

No. Not everyone who wants to get tested can.

Topping a week of conflicting statements from the administration about how many tests the U.S. is now able to administer for the coronavirus, President Donald Trump on Friday told reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta that “anybody who wants a test gets a test.”

Truly Ridiculous

Actually, that is a valid question. Why? Because it's now May, and back in March, Trump said anyone that wanted a test could get a test. Sadly, that isn't the case. Here in Amarillo, if you want to get tested, you call a number and talk to a doctor. IF the doctor thinks you need one, then you show up at the test site with a reservation and get the test.

Topping a week of conflicting statements from the administration about how many tests the U.S. is now able to administer for the coronavirus, President Donald Trump on Friday told reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta that “anybody who wants a test gets a test.”
Valid question? You think average Americans are equal to the President? You’re kidding right?

Truly Ridiculous

The media wants everyone to focus on irrelevant things such as testing everyone, when tests are normally done on those who have symptoms, negative results doesn't matter at all, only those who SHOW symptoms does.

I never wanted to be tested when I am obviously healthy, why take the test when there are ZERO symptoms?

Too many Americans remain ignorant after 5 months of this test everyone bullshit. It is a waste of time and money for the medical system, who should focus on the sick.

Because there are people out there who have the virus and can transmit it to others who show zero symptoms. Testing is important.

Truly Ridiculous

Because there are people out there who have the virus and can transmit it to others who show zero symptoms. Testing is important.
It is but you cannot compare testing of lawyers, plumbers and accountants to The President. WTF.

Truly Ridiculous

Gee hasn't it occurred to you that many don't bother with the testing when they are healthy? I certainly not going to take the test while I am healthy, I don't need a test to tell me that.

People who show symptoms should take the test, the rest of us don't need to.

Truly Ridiculous

Gee hasn't it occurred to you that many don't bother with the testing when they are healthy? I certainly not going to take the test while I am healthy, I don't need a test to tell me that.

People who show symptoms should take the test, the rest of us don't need to.
Giroir said that and reporters still kept asking the same questions as they are dumb.

Truly Ridiculous

Because you can be asymptomatic, and still be contagious. You didn't know that?

Truly Ridiculous

No, it is it for medical doctors to decide if you need the test, not leftists and medically ignorant people who didn't bother for decades to check if they have the flu, in which some years has over 10 MILLIONS infected and over 70,000 deaths.

You fell for the media based propaganda, too bad you have learned to take their bullshit in stride.

Truly Ridiculous

Valid question? You think average Americans are equal to the President? You’re kidding right?

You're saying something that I never said. No, I don't think that average Americans are due the same privileges and perks that a president gets. Matter of fact, spent 20 years in the Navy, so yeah, I understand how a chain of command and hierarchy works.

However........................back at the beginning of March, Trump said anyone that wants a test can get one. That simply isn't true. There are many hoops you have to jump through if you want one, and it's not guaranteed. He's the leader of this country, but apparently, his word means nothing.

But, he and all the people around him can get tests whenever they want. This is Trump's "let them eat cake" moment.

Trump shouldn't have said anything about people getting tests until he had a good supply of them. But, he had to look like he was rescuing the country, when in reality, he wasn't doing squat. I mean crap, the people who are making the tests didn't show up until the end of April to meet with Trump, meaning that making tests was still in the start up phase.

Truly Ridiculous

You're saying something that I never said. No, I don't think that average Americans are due the same privileges and perks that a president gets. Matter of fact, spent 20 years in the Navy, so yeah, I understand how a chain of command and hierarchy works.

However........................back at the beginning of March, Trump said anyone that wants a test can get one. That simply isn't true. There are many hoops you have to jump through if you want one, and it's not guaranteed. He's the leader of this country, but apparently, his word means nothing.

But, he and all the people around him can get tests whenever they want. This is Trump's "let them eat cake" moment.

Trump shouldn't have said anything about people getting tests until he had a good supply of them. But, he had to look like he was rescuing the country, when in reality, he wasn't doing squat. I mean crap, the people who are making the tests didn't show up until the end of April to meet with Trump, meaning that making tests was still in the start up phase.
Per Giroir we have plenty. So is he lying too?

Truly Ridiculous

Why doesn’t Giroir get tested daily?

Truly Ridiculous

Per Giroir we have plenty. So is he lying too?

I think they have different definitions of plenty than I do. Especially when Trump said anyone who wanted to be tested could get one. I define "plenty" as having enough tests to start testing every man, woman and child so that we can see who is infected and who is healthy so we can start up the country again.

Apparently, their definition of 'plenty' is enough to take care of themselves and their families, screw everyone else.

Truly Ridiculous

Gawad! the ignorance is astounding!

Asymptomatic patients had the flu bug and many other sicknesses without symptoms for DECADES,, yet they were not important for testing, until this China Virus comes along, suddenly everyone must be tested no matter what, the Medical system never advocate just the a couple of Trump advisors and the media, who attack him for not testing everyone.

There have been reports that possibly over 25=50 MILLION have already been infected, show no symptoms, not get sick. There has been NO explosion of China Virus sickness in recent weeks, it is doing down.

You have been trained well.

Forum List

Back