Trump: Black People too stupid to vote for me

Our President has admitted that he selectively uses the truth
His racism is evident
You haven't shown any evidence of racism with Trump.

You haven't cited where he allegedly "selectively uses the truth".

In fact, just this morning I heard him in an interview on the radio, saying that he does not lie.

Why would any minority vote for a Republican when they are led by such a racist?
/----/ Why don't you ask them?
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...acks_hispanics_millennials_and_even_gays.html
donald-trump-black-leaders 1.jpg

Just in time for the election. What ever happened to the party of Lincoln?

I didn't vote for Trump, so I certainly can't fault blacks for not voting for him, but I don't disagree that they are stupid to continue voting in lock step for the Democratic Party who has done absolutely nothing for them in 50 years.

Why would any minority vote for a Republican when they are led by such a racist?

rightwinger
Republicans I know ask similar:
* Why do Jews keep voting Democrat when the party favors Palestinian interests over Israelis?

* Why do Women keep touting Democrats as defending Women's Rights when you look at
Bill Clinton's record of harassment and rape complaints, denied and censored even worse than
the complainants against Kavanaugh. Not to mention the older criticisms of Ted Kennedy.

I guess it's like a religious thing.
People stay with the Catholic church if their family and community is Catholic,
despite the wrongful abuse and coverups that have plagued the church history.

It's not so much what goes wrong, but what their purpose is for staying which is obviously greater than that.

I didn't vote for Trump, so I certainly can't fault blacks for not voting for him, but I don't disagree that they are stupid to continue voting in lock step for the Democratic Party who has done absolutely nothing for them in 50 years.
The Democratic Party has done plenty for them in the last 50 years

Affirmative action, healthcare, minority business assistance, education programs, housing assistance

Trump is the admitted liar......a racist one at that
You have no proof of either of those.
Our President has admitted that he selectively uses the truth
His racism is evident

And your use of the racism challenge has NOTHING to do with blacks being polled as high as 40% approval rates of Trump now -- does it? Got the tapes? Or is this like the stories about 2 scoops of ice cream or his cabinet sitting in dark rooms in the WH because they couldn't find the light switch??

Affirmative action, healthcare, minority business assistance, education programs, housing assistance

And clearly that's been very successful since after 50 years they are still the least educated of all racial groups in this country and have the lowest socio-economic status, not to mention their neighborhoods are riddled with crime and poverty.

Black Americans don't need your handouts. What they need is to sever themselves from your dependency and victimization group think.

And clearly that's been very successful since after 50 years they are still the least educated of all racial groups in this country and have the lowest socio-economic status, not to mention their neighborhoods are riddled with crime and poverty.

Black Americans don't need your handouts. What they need is to sever themselves from your dependency and victimization group think.

Many blacks have used these programs to move out of poverty and have become very successful.

One may even get to be President one day

Many blacks have used these programs to move out of poverty and have become very successful.

But the majority haven't as the numbers show, so tell me again exactly what the Democratic Party has done for blacks other than keep them poor in the ghetto?

Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, East Saint Louis, Newark ... I could go on, but that would be pointless.
All cities that have been used up and abandoned by Corporate capitalists

And why is that, exactly?
Poor management

By who and involving what?

All this after our Presidents racist ad that Mexican immigrants are coming over to kill cops

Forum List

Back