Zone1 Trump, Biden, Buttigieg, and the western-planned wars against Communism over the oil drilling rights in the South China Sea

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
here's another Really Big Problem that i'm facing.

who to support & endorse in the upcoming november 2023 US elections (who gets to rule the USA from 2024 to 2028) : Trump, Biden or Buttigieg.

Trump seems too corrupt.
Trump announced the war against China,

Biden is trying to make friends with Iran, while Iran's leaders are a real threat to the Middle East and far beyond the Middle East.
Plus, Biden started the war in Ukraine.
Gave the final pushes towards Moscow to get them to invade Ukraine, at least.
Then calling Putin the next Hitler.
Stuff like that.

So.. both the Democratic Party *and* the Republican Party, (and the entire UK and Australia, who are their lapdogs) are corrupt.
My own government, a tiny one relative to these 'superpower countries', is a slave to them, and we DO NOT LIKE IT.

so i would really like it if the US public would support either Biden or Buttigieg, because Trump is the worst choice of them all.
and i swear to you all right here and now : i will hunt down, in the afterlife, the entire group of people (and their security staff, and their media staff), that is causing this 1930s-1940s type hype to build up to the pruning war that will be another world war, IF i end up being unable to stop this build up of Satanic power.

You are a complete and utter fool to so much as whisper that Trump is corrupt, ignorance I can cure, stupidity is forever! You have the details so back ass backward I can only marvel, Trump is indisputably squeaky clean, as is his entire family, only sub-morons at this stage believe a word from the fascist democrat machine, if Trump were corrupt we'd know about it, instead all we have are the mountains of fascist lies impugning Trump and his marvelous family!

On the other hand we have a traitor to the United States, and Nato, who did not get elected to the office it holds, who is totally corrupt, in every conceivable way a human can be corrupt, a psychopath who hates the United States and has done everything in its power to destroy the United States since being cheated into office not two years ago, that psychopath also happens to be a serial pedophile who has obviously molested children for decades, including its own, who are literally human wrecks compared with the magnificent Trump children.

One of the psychopaths children, Hunter, is also a predatory pedophile, a traitor to the United States in the employ of communist China, Russia, Ukraine, and pretty much every other evil entity on the planet. Hunter, an active crackhead, is the bagman for the Biden crime family, currently its psychopathic father is draining the entire US strategic oil reserve whilst simultaneously shutting down all US oil production, and the nations economy which is predicated upon oil, as he does this, Hunters father, the psychopathic Joe, is selling 5-million barrels a month of that strategic oil reserve to fucking communist China, to a company Hunter owns a percentage of, along with the head of the communist party of China!!!

So shut your stupid fucking mouth when it comes to Trump, he was a very decent man, who tried to shut down the Biden crime family, and the totally corrupt US senate activities in the totally fucking corrupt Ukraine, you don't have clue fucking one as to what is going down, not clue one! :wink:

ok, ok, it is China that built that large South China fleet, that built the Belt and Road (digital surveillance) expansion projects, and Trump was "merely responding to the theft of intellectual property rights by China" (in fact, he was doing quite a bit more than that against China).

but time and time again in my historical research combined with my present day media analysis of US mass media news, i find it is the biggest arms seller of the world, combined with their oldest natural friends (the UK and Australia) that are the real criminal countries of the world, and the rest of the world is *defending* against those aggressors, in whatever shape or form that they can.
US natural gas for instance, is not likely to be bought by European countries. We'd rather just pay whatever the Russians want for their natural gas, in winter times.

the UK exported their criminal Lords to the north, to Scotland first. Then to Wales, or at the same time.
when that stopped being enough, when that kettle ran dry, they exported them to the USA, as did Portugal and Spain to South-America, where those countries slaughtered the local pyramid builders.

but it was the US that was "smart enough" to become the world's primary arms supplier.
and it wants to hold onto that role with a vengeance.

so now they start regional wars whenever provoked after they turn reasonable negotiations (with the Red Indians, or with the Muslims, or with the Chinese) over natural resource or produced goods' prices, and they always make sure they win those wars in the end.

then the world can have a few decades of comfort and inter breeding, to mix the bloodlines of humanity.
before another regional series of wars cumulates in another world war.

and i'm sick and tired of it. thoroughly.

You are a complete and utter fool to so much as whisper that Trump is corrupt, ignorance I can cure, stupidity is forever! You have the details so back ass backward I can only marvel, Trump is indisputably squeaky clean, as is his entire family, only sub-morons at this stage believe a word from the fascist democrat machine, if Trump were corrupt we'd know about it, instead all we have are the mountains of fascist lies impugning Trump and his marvelous family!

On the other hand we have a traitor to the United States, and Nato, who did not get elected to the office it holds, who is totally corrupt, in every conceivable way a human can be corrupt, a psychopath who hates the United States and has done everything in its power to destroy the United States since being cheated into office not two years ago, that psychopath also happens to be a serial pedophile who has obviously molested children for decades, including its own, who are literally human wrecks compared with the magnificent Trump children.

One of the psychopaths children, Hunter, is also a predatory pedophile, a traitor to the United States in the employ of communist China, Russia, Ukraine, and pretty much every other evil entity on the planet. Hunter, an active crackhead, is the bagman for the Biden crime family, currently its psychopathic father is draining the entire US strategic oil reserve whilst simultaneously shutting down all US oil production, and the nations economy which is predicated upon oil, as he does this, Hunters father, the psychopathic Joe, is selling 5-million barrels a month of that strategic oil reserve to fucking communist China, to a company Hunter owns a percentage of, along with the head of the communist party of China!!!

So shut your stupid fucking mouth when it comes to Trump, he was a very decent man, who tried to shut down the Biden crime family, and the totally corrupt US senate activities in the totally fucking corrupt Ukraine, you don't have clue fucking one as to what is going down, not clue one! :wink:
'Death-Ninja' as the first defender of Trump?
i'm a ninja myself, you know, lol.
a real one.
and i know you can't get to me.
nor to my feelings.

so stop threatening me, Republicans.
it's not going to work.

here's another Really Big Problem that i'm facing.

who to support & endorse in the upcoming november 2023 US elections (who gets to rule the USA from 2024 to 2028) : Trump, Biden or Buttigieg.

Trump seems too corrupt.
Trump announced the war against China,

Biden is trying to make friends with Iran, while Iran's leaders are a real threat to the Middle East and far beyond the Middle East.
Plus, Biden started the war in Ukraine.
Gave the final pushes towards Moscow to get them to invade Ukraine, at least.
Then calling Putin the next Hitler.
Stuff like that.

So.. both the Democratic Party *and* the Republican Party, (and the entire UK and Australia, who are their lapdogs) are corrupt.
My own government, a tiny one relative to these 'superpower countries', is a slave to them, and we DO NOT LIKE IT.

so i would really like it if the US public would support either Biden or Buttigieg, because Trump is the worst choice of them all.
and i swear to you all right here and now : i will hunt down, in the afterlife, the entire group of people (and their security staff, and their media staff), that is causing this 1930s-1940s type hype to build up to the pruning war that will be another world war, IF i end up being unable to stop this build up of Satanic power.
So unfair that you cancel a sane persons vote

Death-Ninja and the moderators of this forum : i forgive Death-Ninja for his instinctive reply. it was merely the reply of a person who has been seeing the world through tinted sunglasses (mass media news, mostly Fox News and other Republican owned outlets).

ultimately, we all have to answer to God, for we are all Christians.

i'm just trying to prevent a major regional war in the South China Sea.
that is our tactical situation at the moment.

the situation in and around Iran remains *politically fluid*.

then find another Republican to replace Trump... Liz Cheney perhaps? i dunno, but find an HONEST person who went AGAINST Trump after the Jan 6th investigations and stuck to that course for his/her political career!
Liz Cheney will not even win reelection for the House, much less the presidency. She is being primaried on August 16th. You are so ignorant that you are hilarious!

Liz Cheney will not even win reelection for the House, much less the presidency. She is being primaried on August 16th. You are so ignorant that you are hilarious!
i am of the opinion that liars will call the honest liars, and the ignorant will call the wise ignorant.
because what you are yourself, you will claim your opponent to be, when you're stupid.

my early morning hours are coming up, and your sleep times are coming up.
let's meet again, 2022-07-27 around 22:00EST, ok :)

mostly in the Clean Debate Zone, btw.

then find another Republican to replace Trump... Liz Cheney perhaps? i dunno, but find an HONEST person who went AGAINST Trump after the Jan 6th investigations and stuck to that course for his/her political career!
Trump recognized China as a threat and unfair trading partner.

'Death-Ninja' as the first defender of Trump?
i'm a ninja myself, you know, lol.
a real one.
and i know you can't get to me.
nor to my feelings.

so stop threatening me, Republicans.
it's not going to work.
I'm not a republican asshole, I am an American warrior, you are most likely are a spoiled rotten brat taking up bandwidth at a hash pub!

I'm not a republican asshole, I am an American warrior, you are most likely are a spoiled rotten brat taking up bandwidth at a hash pub!
such aggressivity.
proving my points about modern American warrior culture in a one-liner.
you have been found guilty of supporting a war-starter (Trump).
by the peoples of Earth.
bye.
have a nice life drinking your beers.

Forum List

Back