Trump: Being woke means 'you're a loser'...Antifa should be prosecuted for murder, but the justice system only goes after Republicans

that is WHY both the house and senate both are trying to put him in prison because he is not part of the corrupt two party system Biden,Obama and Bush all are. Both the Demonrats and establishment republicans hate him.
they hate him and most importantly they are terrified of him ! if they werent they would do everything they could to insure he runs again !

thanks for admitting that the left is so terrified of Trump that they are hoping to prevent him from running again with more bull crap charges ....
How would that stop him or you from voting for him? He was accused of sexually assaulting 2 dozen women, raping one, running a fake university, stealing from a charity and can no longer have a charity in the state of new york. On top of all that he has several criminal investigations pending.

So what were you saying about preventing him from running lol? Dont worry, you might get your chance to vote for the piece of human garbage again.

nah ...just the facts .... he's running again ... and the left will have to pull out all stops to win .

I don't think he'll run.. He's got years of legal troubles. You know Trump is trash, don't you?

How would that stop him or you from voting for him? He was accused of sexually assaulting 2 dozen women, raping one, running a fake university, stealing from a charity and can no longer have a charity in the state of new york. On top of all that he has several criminal investigations pending.

So what were you saying about preventing him from running lol? Dont worry, you might get your chance to vote for the piece of human garbage again.
proof of said claims you stated would cause me not to vote for him . you have about a yr before he goes on full campaign mode and will be center stage in American politics ! face it lefty Trump aint done yet !

Tell us about Biden.

proof of said claims you stated would cause me not to vote for him . you have about a yr before he goes on full campaign mode and will be center stage in American politics ! face it lefty Trump aint done yet !
LOL you think trump is running again.

I dont think any amount of proof of anything would prevent you from voting for trump. Yes, it is true that trump cant have a charity in the state of NY any longer.

Antifa is anti Fascist.. Why didn't Trump prosecute them?
Maybe because not being a Democrat American Marxist Trump upholds the constitution allowing the states to exercise their constitutional rights. I understand democrats think as fascists hence you do not understand that each state is free to govern as they wish. The Federal Government does not interfere in the states affairs.

Your thinking is fascist.

Maybe because not being a Democrat American Marxist Trump upholds the constitution allowing the states to exercise their constitutional rights. I understand democrats think as fascists hence you do not understand that each state is free to govern as they wish. The Federal Government does not interfere in the states affairs.

Your thinking is fascist.

My God, Trump has never read the Constitution,, He can't. He said its too hard like a foreign language.. Why would you get down in the gutter with a trashy sociopath?

My God, Trump has never read the Constitution,, He can't. He said its too hard like a foreign language.. Why would you get down in the gutter with a trashy sociopath?
When I point out you don't know the constitution, you try to state it is Trump that is ignorant.

The best reply I guess I could of wished for, pure duck and dodge.

Forum List

Back