Trump: Being woke means 'you're a loser'...Antifa should be prosecuted for murder, but the justice system only goes after Republicans

Did they not teach you basic civics in school.
The presidency has no powers to charge people criminally. It is upon local prosecutors in each jurisdiction to do that and since most of them a woke fucktards you have your answer.

“I’m allowed to be totally involved,” he told reporters as he left Washington on Tuesday for a trip to California, Nevada and Arizona. “I’m actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country. But I’ve chosen not to be involved.”

Did they not teach you basic civics in school.
The presidency has no powers to charge people criminally. It is upon local prosecutors in each jurisdiction to do that and since most of them a woke fucktards you have your answer.
It must suck for trash like you to live in America these days.

“I’m allowed to be totally involved,” he told reporters as he left Washington on Tuesday for a trip to California, Nevada and Arizona. “I’m actually, I guess, the chief law enforcement officer of the country. But I’ve chosen not to be involved.”

What does that have to do with civics?

Antifa, BLM, the MSM, the education system, the Democrat party and all the people who support them are all losers. They're all in it for the short term, too stupid to understand that everything they believe in is unsustainable.

I wish pence would have been prez. He is an upstanding man with leadership qualities.
Mike Pence has the charisma of a stapler.

And not a nice Swingline stapler, one of those staplers you get at Office Depot in a pack of 20.

Me

His power ends with the nomination of his attorney general.
Then I guess that means you think Trump should have been impeached.

Because his belief that he had law enforcement duty was his argument against impeachment.

Charisma? That's not a leadership quality. Even keel, respectful, being able to relate to the working masses is. That's pence. Uber wealthy businessmen cannot relate to paychecks to paychecks workers. It matters not the party

His DOJ would not do it. Trump was continually sabotaged and second guessed by un-elected assholes.

Because they know no federal crimes were committed. They know you cannot jail your political enemies for being your political enemies.

View attachment 537684

A Texas man has been charged with murdering a woman and shooting her husband because they voted for Joe Biden, reports say.

On 14 November 2020, Georgette Kauffman was shot and killed in her garage, and her husband Daniel was shot through their front door, but survived.

Police have now charged Joseph Angel Alvarez, 38, with the crime, after finding emails in which he admitted to targeting the Kauffmans because they had a Joe Biden flag and a "doll of Trump hanging" outside their house, documents show.

I'd love to see Biden and Kamelface voted out of office.

But to do that, we need an intelligent, decent, honest, conservative candidate, imo. Trump is none of those things, and I (an Independent) would never vote for him. Period.

I liked trump's approach to illegal immigration. But in most other ways, Trump and his cabinet made the White House smell like a garbage scow on a 110 degree day.

Thankfully, the Republican party can, and must, do much better, in selecting candidates. That means avoiding nutty candidates like Trump and the 'conspiracy' loving clowns.

There is no Republican that I can support right now. Trump has radicalized nearly the entire Republican Party. I will be voting against Republicans again in 2022 and 2024.

Forum List

Back