Trump Being Compared To Hitler

Must mean they have nothing else to bitch about. I mean really. Comparing him to Hitler??

What a load of horseshit.
lol, this coming from the braindead clauditto, who regularly refers to Hillary Clinton as Hitlery.

LOL and this coming from the brain dead LK??
NO, YOU!

NO, YOU
how the fuck did you once again manage to turn this around on me? i am in awe, clauditzo.

Why thank you. I appreciate that awe man. LOL

Was it not for the alt right supporting him I doubt you'd see that comparison as much. I dont think he is a nazi but he does have nazis supporting him and totalitarian tendencies.

Btw you can't really argue that trump isn't Hitler because he hasn't killed millions of people. Hitler didn't kill millions of people until after he obtained power. Trump hasn't had power so we don't know what he would do.
but we can say that hitlery killed four americans in Benghazi. And that you're ok with it. so your thoughts don't count.

That's just the left projecting, if unrestricted by armed citizens the left would be burning conservatives in ovens.
funny how they don't understand that they are the oppressors and not anyone else. So the hitlery group still prevails.

I don't think Trump is Hitler. Hitler was serious. Trump is more of a comic character, like Mussolini.

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
I love it that you can't talk about Trump enough. cracks me the fk up.

Must mean they have nothing else to bitch about. I mean really. Comparing him to Hitler??

What a load of horseshit.
Liberals have been doing this for years. Before Trump was Hitler, Romney was Hitler, George Bush was Hitler before that. Dick Cheney was Hitler, Don Rumsfeld has been Hitler for a long time.

Are you a democrat or are you Hitler?
I agree, it's time for a new speech writer.

The fact that Liberals are so desperate that they would sink to trying to compare him to Hitler is funny as hell. You can't get much lower, or more desperate, than that. It is still early, though. Hillary is having 2008 flashbacks of having her 'destiny' spoiled by Barry and wants to make sure 'her time' isn't stolen again. I have confidence in her - she can stoop lower than this. She won't let me down. :p

The fact that Liberals are so desperate that they would sink to trying to compare him to Hitler is funny as hell. You can't get much lower, or more desperate, than that. It is still early, though. Hillary is having 2008 flashbacks of having her 'destiny' spoiled by Barry and wants to make sure 'her time' isn't stolen again. I have confidence in her - she can stoop lower than this. She won't let me down. :p
lolwut
Well, at least Adolf Trump isn't writing on his hands yet - like Daisy Mae Mooseburger.
Adolf Trump? History lesson Genius - Adolf advocated the disarming of his people...just like Hitlery - not Trump - does.

View attachment 77504

View attachment 77505

but we can say that hitlery killed four americans in Benghazi.

Sure you can, but can you say Bush killed nearly 3000 on 9-11-01 right here in the homeland?

Well, only a moroonie would believe either one!

Sure you can, but can you say Bush killed nearly 3000 on 9-11-01 right here in the homeland?

nope, he had congress backing. that's on congress, which again puts all those numbers on Hitlery. nice try though.

nope, he had congress backing. that's on congress, which again puts all those numbers on Hitlery. nice try though.

What Congressional backing did President Bush have on 9-11-01 when terrorist launched their assault?

None.

Neither President Bush nor Sec. Clinton killed anyone.

What Congressional backing did President Bush have on 9-11-01 when terrorist launched their assault?

None.

They had plenty of warning for the attack at Benghazi and Hitlery and her State Department did nothing.

That's what killed those four men. If they had beefed up security or pulled our people out like the Brits and the Red Cross there would have been no Benghazi.

The KKK is a rightwing organization.
Yeah, keep spreading that LIE, NYC. Just ignore history and the facts about how Democrats founded the KKK, how if it wasn't for the GOP supporting and pushing it through the Democrats would have voted down Civil Rights, how Democrats have showed up at Trump rallies wearing sheets and protesting Trump, how the KKK has endorsed and donated to Hillary, and how the DNC's own personal hacked and released e-mails exposed them as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes. Good luck with that. :p

Perhaps all of that has to do with why blacks have started abandoning Hillary and the DNC, why MLK Jr's niece endorsed Trump.
Democrats weren't rightwing when the KKK formed. They were primarily the conservative white Christians in the south. Republicans were primarily the progressives in the north and the few states out west.

Congress had something to do with 3000 people killed on 9.11?

What planet are you posting from?

None.

They had plenty of warning for the attack at Benghazi and Hitlery and her State Department did nothing.

That's what killed those four men. If they had beefed up security or pulled our people out like the Brits and the Red Cross there would have been no Benghazi.
If Bush took action to the August 6th memo, 9.11 could have been prevented. See how hindsight vidion works?

Congress had something to do with 3000 people killed on 9.11?

What planet are you posting from?
just as much as bush did. In fact, the attempt was made on the buildings under clinton. d'oh

Forum List

Back