Trump Being Compared To Hitler

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

You forgot one.

167.jpg

Clinton wasn't president, Bush was. The responsibility was Bush's.
or perhaps the hand off from Clinton was poorly done since his unit was on trial. See how personal issues affect the country. Johnson got more attention then the terrorists. wow are you reaching bubba.
Nope, that had no effect on Clinton's ability to protect us within our borders as he had airport security raised upon receiving a PDB similar to the one Bush received, warning of potential hijackings. That resulted in no airplanes hijacked and flown into buildings on his watch.

What did have an effect, however, was the traitorous rightwing, who rather than work with Clinton to protect this nation, attacked him as being "devious" when he said he wanted to create a new division to focus specifically on preventing domestic attacks inside the U.S..

Here's how it works.... the right fights Clinton's efforts to prevent attacks inside the U.S. .... but then attacks him when an attack occurs -- when he's no longer even president.

That's how much the rightwing hates America. They would rather see America burn down to the ground than see a leftwing president be successful.
sure it did and you giving him an out is ridiculous. any blame is assigned to the intelligence hand off. Period. And BTW, Hitlery was in the WH then.
That utter bullshit excuse is easily blown up.

The intelligence gathering supplied Bush with warnings ... what did Bush do in response to those warnings? We know what Clinton did -- he had airport security raised.

What was the Bush response...?

Didn't you just say that Clinton had those same warnings??

Well hell. He should have been able to stop 9-11 with those warnings just like you think Bush should have.

Seems only Bush is to blame and not Clinton though Clinton had years of warnings. To bad they didn't attack while he was still POTUS because your sorry ass would be singing a different tune.
Clinton received that warning in 1998 and there were no hijackings while he was president. Clinton couldn't stop it in 2001 because... are ya ready for this...? He was no longer president.

or perhaps the hand off from Clinton was poorly done since his unit was on trial. See how personal issues affect the country. Johnson got more attention then the terrorists. wow are you reaching bubba.
Nope, that had no effect on Clinton's ability to protect us within our borders as he had airport security raised upon receiving a PDB similar to the one Bush received, warning of potential hijackings. That resulted in no airplanes hijacked and flown into buildings on his watch.

What did have an effect, however, was the traitorous rightwing, who rather than work with Clinton to protect this nation, attacked him as being "devious" when he said he wanted to create a new division to focus specifically on preventing domestic attacks inside the U.S..

Here's how it works.... the right fights Clinton's efforts to prevent attacks inside the U.S. .... but then attacks him when an attack occurs -- when he's no longer even president.

That's how much the rightwing hates America. They would rather see America burn down to the ground than see a leftwing president be successful.
sure it did and you giving him an out is ridiculous. any blame is assigned to the intelligence hand off. Period. And BTW, Hitlery was in the WH then.

The intelligence gathering supplied Bush with warnings ... what did Bush do in response to those warnings? We know what Clinton did -- he had airport security raised.

Well hell. He should have been able to stop 9-11 with those warnings just like you think Bush should have.

Seems only Bush is to blame and not Clinton though Clinton had years of warnings. To bad they didn't attack while he was still POTUS because your sorry ass would be singing a different tune.
Clinton received that warning in 1998 and there were no hijackings while he was president. Clinton couldn't stop it in 2001 because... are ya ready for this...? He was no longer president.

Well he certainly didn't track down those leads when he was POTUS which exactly what YOU expected Bush to do.

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

Yes it's ridiculous. I'm on the left and I don't like it. But it seems to be the way partisan politics works.

People are buying into the whole team game nonsense, rather than thinking about policies and that the policies that actually matter are the important ones.

The left and right both do ridiculous insulting.

Yes it's ridiculous. I'm on the left and I don't like it. But it seems to be the way partisan politics works.

People are buying into the whole team game nonsense, rather than thinking about policies and that the policies that actually matter are the important ones.

The left and right both do ridiculous insulting.
Fascism only occupies only one side of the political spectrum.....

image.jpeg

Well he certainly didn't track down those leads when he was POTUS which exactly what YOU expected Bush to do.
Wrong yet again. I expect Bush should have had airport security raised, like Clinton did, upon being warned that terrorists were looking to hijack planes.

Wrong yet again. I expect Bush should have had airport security raised, like Clinton did, upon being warned that terrorists were looking to hijack planes.

No. You expected Bush to stop it but you give Clinton a pass though he had the same warnings and didn't stop the attack.

They are both to blame idiot.

No. You expected Bush to stop it but you give Clinton a pass though he had the same warnings and didn't stop the attack.

You remain an idiot. Clinton did stop it in 1998 and 1999 while he was president. He couldn't stop it when he left office. At that point, it was Bush's responsibility.

You remain an idiot. Clinton did stop it in 1998 and 1999 while he was president. He couldn't stop it when he left office. At that point, it was Bush's responsibility.

He stopped nothing.

At the time the people manning the airports couldn't find their asses with both hands and since our country had never been attacked you can bet they had no idea what to look for.

Both are to blame and only a biased idiot like you doesn't see it.

Last edited:

Hitler was successful (unfortunately) in winning over a majority.

Trump is failing in his endeavor to use hate and fear to win an election.

He stopped nothing.

At the time the people manning the airports couldn't find their asses with both hands and since our country had never been attacked you can bet they had no idea what to look for.

Idiot, if he stopped nothing, 9.11 would have happened in 1999 following the warning he got.

Clinton left office with the Twin Towers standing proudly. Sadly, George Bush couldn't say the same.

He stopped nothing.

Idiot, if he stopped nothing, 9.11 would have happened in 1999 following the warning he got.

Clinton left office with the Twin Towers standing proudly. Sadly, George Bush couldn't say the same.

You are funny as hell and you get bet your biased sorry ass that Clinton is on his knees every day thanking GOD, that they waited those eight months to attack.

A foolish idiot you truly are.

He stopped nothing.

You are funny as hell and you get bet your biased sorry ass that Clinton is on his knees every day thanking GOD, that they waited those eight months to attack.

Why would Clinton do that? Terrorists tried to pull off a 9.11 style attack on his watvh and they failed becsuse airport security had been raised. That's why they waited until Bush was in office and tried again. Unfortunately for America, on September 11th, 2001, we had a moron for a president who was asleep at the wheel and this time, they managed to pull off the attack.

435536492_1280x720.jpg

He stopped nothing.

Why would Clinton do that? Terrorists tried to pull off a 9.11 stye attack on his watvh and they failed becsuse airport security had been raised. That's why they waited until Bush was in office and tried again. Unfortunately for America, on September 11th, 2001, we had a moron for a president who was asleep at the wheel and this time, they managed to pull off the attack.

435536492_1280x720.jpg

They pulled of the attack because it was years in the planning. Those years were all on Clinton's watch. Bush was in office for one week shy of eight months when hit us and he will forever get the blame but Clinton should be standing right next to him.

Last edited:

He stopped nothing.

Why would Clinton do that? Terrorists tried to pull off a 9.11 stye attack on his watvh and they failed becsuse airport security had been raised. That's why they waited until Bush was in office and tried again. Unfortunately for America, on September 11th, 2001, we had a moron for a president who was asleep at the wheel and this time, they managed to pull off the attack.

435536492_1280x720.jpg

They pulled of the attack because it was years in the planning. Those years were all on Clinton's watch. Bush was in office for one week shy of eight months when hit us and he will forever get the blame but Clinton should be standing right next to him.
Nope, they pulled it off because we had a dumbfuck president who was sleeping at the wheel. They tried to pull it off in 1999, but Clinton raised airport security and thwarted their plan. So they waited until an idiot was in office to try again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back