Trump Being Compared To Hitler

That's just the left projecting, if unrestricted by armed citizens the left would be burning conservatives in ovens.
I believe that. When they get triggered it's YOUR fault and they are 100% ruthless.

How many times have they burned Republican presidents in effigy? When the left gets upset they take to burning, their political opponents, buildings, cars. The freaks are unhinged.

Must mean they have nothing else to bitch about. I mean really. Comparing him to Hitler??

What a load of horseshit.

That's just the left projecting, if unrestricted by armed citizens the left would be burning conservatives in ovens.
^ Proof that if you never leave the fetal position, you start to think crazy thoughts

Your average Nazi would consider a liberal extreme.
Well that would explain why you consider liberal's extreme

It was in the news this week you freaks were caught dissecting aborted baby's brains goddamn that's some sicko shit right there.
I heard they needed them for an end of summer BBQ

Must mean they have nothing else to bitch about. I mean really. Comparing him to Hitler??

What a load of horseshit.
Liberals have been doing this for years. Before Trump was Hitler, Romney was Hitler, George Bush was Hitler before that. Dick Cheney was Hitler, Don Rumsfeld has been Hitler for a long time.

Are you a democrat or are you Hitler?

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.
Oh come on, you alt-Right people play this perpetual VICTIM crap a little too much. The Right has been comparing Hillary to Hitler for DECADES!!!! The Right have been calling her "Hitlery" forever, and now you cry like the little children you are when your chickens come home to roost.

vote-hitlery-2016-usfag-3022070.png

Hey man, if you can't stand the heat, step away from the ovens!!!!!

Hitler's ideological Nazi scripting and racial nationalism had no use for democratic political institutions principles or values, that is to say, before and after his Nazi Party attained power. By extrapolation, it might be noted that this Hitlerian scripting is what appears to behind all malevolent or authoritarian dictatorships, and that all democracies have an exploitable vulnerability because of an inherent principle of inclusivity and tolerance even for those minority groups who may oppose democratic ideology and institutions.

It is troubling that Trump's truculent bid for the presidency now appears to be embracing the extreme right wing elements that are known to be ideologically related to fascist, white supremicist, or neo-Nazi groups-- those minority groups who have no love or respect for democratic values or principles, and whose dedicated goals are to destroy them once they have the power to do so.

Last edited:
Hitler's ideological Nazi scripting and racial nationalism had no use for democratic political institutions principles or values, that is to say, before and after his Nazi Party attained power. By extrapolation, it might be noted that this Hitlerian scripting is what appears to behind all malevolent or authoritarian dictatorships, and that all democracies have an exploitable vulnerability because of an inherent principle of inclusivity and tolerance even for those minority groups who may oppose democratic ideology and institutions.

It is troubling that Trump's truculent bid for the presidency now appears to be embracing the extreme right wing elements that are known to be ideologically related to fascist, white supremicist, or neo-Nazi groups-- those minority groups who have no love or respect for democratic values or principles, and whose dedicated goals are to destroy them once they have the power to do so.
Total rubbish!
daviddukeforussentate.jpg

Total rubbish!
daviddukeforussentate.jpg
Meaning?

Ideal-ism or idol-ism?
What is Trump's mania for greatness about? It appears that what the US election 2016 process thus far has been centered on, is accepting whether DJT is a reforming creative mastermind-- ergo, a national benefactor in totality--or whether he merely aspires to be the Oval office's mind-master bossman , for his own self-satisfaction. His borrowed Reagan concept of "making America great again" hints at a hidden question --in whose eyes must American Greatness be idealized or idolized for Americans to feel "Great" again?

My FIL fought at the Bulge. Had to assume command of the Company when the CO got his head blown off.
He saw Goebbles in the back of a pickup. Said he was so fat he filled the whole thing.

^ Proof that if you never leave the fetal position, you start to think crazy thoughts

Your average Nazi would consider a liberal extreme.
Well that would explain why you consider liberal's extreme

It was in the news this week you freaks were caught dissecting aborted baby's brains goddamn that's some sicko shit right there.
Right out of the Joseph Mengele play book
Pretty sick freak right there. But there's dozens of them in the democrat party.

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

Lighten up Francis

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.
First of all, Trump is not anywhere near as intelligent as Hitler, nor as charismatic. If he is comparable to Hitler, and he is in some ways, it is as the poor boy Hitler.

Trump is maniacal, he might well end up being responsible for millions of deaths and a monumental amount of misery.

If it talks like a Hitler and walks like a Hitler …

From the article:

"Because for the record, I’m not the only one who sees the shadow of Germany in the 1930s over America in the 2010s. Once again, a clownish demagogue bestrides the political landscape, demonizing vulnerable peoples, bullying opponents, encouraging violence, offering simplistic, strongman solutions to difficult and complex problems, and men and women who bear more moral authority on this subject than I ever could see something chilling and familiar in him."

“I don’t want to make any comparison to Hitler, but believe it or not his delivery and the way he conducts himself is very similar to Hitler’s way of doing things.

"He discredits everybody who disagrees with him. He’s insulting. He discriminates against everybody.”

"One reason, after all, that no one saw Hitler for what he was is that people simply could not conceive of anything as preposterously monstrous as what eventually occurred. They took refuge in the assurance — the false assurance, as it turned out — that reason would eventually reassert itself."

Forum List

Back