Trump Being Compared To Hitler

please explain how the KKK is modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime, epsilon semimoron.
I will ignore your personal attack because you are stupid, BUT You did not answer my question - DO you deny that some KKK have carried / used swastika flags?

Both Nazis and the KKK believe in a white master race.
The KKK wanted to kill blacks. Nazis wanted to kill blacks and Jews, mainly Jews.
Nazis carried the swastika. The KKK has used swastikas.
Both are evil, racist white supremacist organizations. Of course there are major differences.

please explain how the KKK is modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime, epsilon semimoron.
I will ignore your personal attack because you are stupid, BUT You did not answer my question - DO you deny that some KKK have carried / used swastika flags?

The KKK wanted to kill blacks. Nazis wanted to kill blacks and Jews, mainly Jews.
Both are evil, racist white supremacist organizations. Of course there are major differences.
And both were created of leftism.....

strange, i cannot find the explanation how the KKK, which was founded decades before Hitler was born (and even the re-founding occurred decades before Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime), could have been modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime. was nathan bedford forrest a time traveler? probably not. i guess that leaves the simple explanation, which is that you are a bloviating simpleton, who got caught once again, and now tries to deflect. bon appetit, moroni.

Must mean they have nothing else to bitch about. I mean really. Comparing him to Hitler??

What a load of horseshit.
lol, this coming from the braindead clauditto, who regularly refers to Hillary Clinton as Hitlery.

LOL and this coming from the brain dead LK??
NO, YOU!

NO, YOU
how the fuck did you once again manage to turn this around on me? i am in awe, clauditzo.

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

The 'Hitlery' Clinton people have insisted that the Nazis be a part of the conversation, so we oblige them.
heary ya go. fits right in with your baby butchering business. Ironically was in UKdailymail today.
Auschwitz Angel of Death's gruesome experiments discovered in Munich

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

The 'Hitlery' Clinton people have insisted that the Nazis be a part of the conversation, so we oblige them.
heary ya go. fits right in with your baby butchering business. Ironically was in UKdailymail today.
Auschwitz Angel of Death's gruesome experiments discovered in Munich

As soon as you say 'baby butchering' you have lowered your IQ into the two digit region, if it wasn't there already.

Hillary and Democrats are the ones doing the comparison...and who better to do so?! No one knows Nazis and Hitler better than the group that founded the KKK, modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime.
the KKK existed prior to Hitler even being alive.
Do you deny that the KKK has used the swastika symbol? I didn't think so.

The KKK is a rightwing organization.

Yeah, keep spreading that LIE, NYC. Just ignore history and the facts about how Democrats founded the KKK, how if it wasn't for the GOP supporting and pushing it through the Democrats would have voted down Civil Rights, how Democrats have showed up at Trump rallies wearing sheets and protesting Trump, how the KKK has endorsed and donated to Hillary, and how the DNC's own personal hacked and released e-mails exposed them as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes. Good luck with that. :p

Perhaps all of that has to do with why blacks have started abandoning Hillary and the DNC, why MLK Jr's niece endorsed Trump.

As soon as you say 'baby butchering' you have lowered your IQ into the two digit region, if it wasn't there already.
Yeah, well Libs who believe in abortions at any time on demand ,and those - like Obama - believe that killing babies who survive failed abortions, that fight for life on the table, should be legal are petty stupid.

Yeah, keep spreading that LIE, NYC. Just ignore history and the facts about how Democrats founded the KKK, how if it wasn't for the GOP supporting and pushing it through the Democrats would have voted down Civil Rights, how Democrats have showed up at Trump rallies wearing sheets and protesting Trump, how the KKK has endorsed and donated to Hillary, and how the DNC's own personal hacked and released e-mails exposed them as anti-Semitic, racist, sexist homophobes. Good luck with that. :p

Perhaps all of that has to do with why blacks have started abandoning Hillary and the DNC, why MLK Jr's niece endorsed Trump.

Ok...

You name a liberal position the KKK currently holds, then I'll name a conservative position. We'll see who runs out of legitimate positions first.

Yeah, well Libs who believe in abortions at any time on demand ,and those - like Obama - believe that killing babies who survive failed abortions, that fight for life on the table, should be legal are petty stupid.

Why should a fetus that was being legally aborted receive treatment as a child when the woman having the abortion had a legal RIGHT to an abortion?

Ok...

You name a liberal position the KKK currently holds, then I'll name a conservative position. We'll see who runs out of legitimate positions first.

I'll take that as a surrender.

You lose the argument. Now stop lying.

Why should a fetus that was being legally aborted receive treatment as a child when the woman having the abortion had a legal RIGHT to an abortion?
Well, 'Jeffrey Dahmer', because a BABY lying on a table, that has a heartbeat and is breathing on it's own, struggling to survive - outside the womb - is a human being - a BABY, not a fetus.

Damn man, you guys - in order to justify and satisfy your hunger for killing babies - keep wanting to change the definition of what a living, breathing BABY is. 'You' once said it wasn't a baby until it's outside the womb, NOW you're saying a baby OUTSIDE the womb is STILL a 'fetus'.

Let me guess, the next expansion of the argument will be that since a parent initially intended to abort the baby it can kill the child at any time up until it is of legal age / 18yo?! At that point libs could argue that Chicago is NOT in the midst of a record-setting gun murders - they are just having a lot of 'post-birth abortions'?!

:p

I'll take that as a surrender..
You can take it any way you like, denier / LIAR! The fact is you called a board member a LIAR and were WRONG...and CONTINUE to repeat the lie over and over despite you knowing better....and you have refused to apologize for it. YOU were exposed as a liar and your ego won't allow you to apologize.

I specifically use the term 'liar' because it was no mistake. You had told the same lie repeatedly and had been corrected repeatedly. A 'mistake' is doing it once, learning, and not doing it again. That wasn't you.

NOW you want to declare the KKK to be an 'invention' of the GOP and that Hillary doesn't support the KKK. That video that was posted, proving you were a liar - the one of Hillary Clinton praising Robert Byrd - proves you wrong. So, you can say whatever you want, but you have no credibility. Perhaps if you eventually apologize you might get some back.

If Trump promised a Final Solution, many lives would have been spared because the camps would never have been completed.

I'll take that as a surrender..
You can take it any way you like, denier / LIAR! The fact is you called a board member a LIAR and were WRONG...and CONTINUE to repeat the lie over and over despite you knowing better....and you have refused to apologize for it. YOU were exposed as a liar and your ego won't allow you to apologize.

I specifically use the term 'liar' because it was no mistake. You had told the same lie repeatedly and had been corrected repeatedly. A 'mistake' is doing it once, learning, and not doing it again. That wasn't you.

NOW you want to declare the KKK to be an 'invention' of the GOP and that Hillary doesn't support the KKK. That video that was posted, proving you were a liar - the one of Hillary Clinton praising Robert Byrd - proves you wrong. So, you can say whatever you want, but you have no credibility. Perhaps if you eventually apologize you might get some back.

I said Hillary did not express support for Byrd when he was in the Klan and I stand by that.

Forum List

Back