Trump Being Compared To Hitler

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

The 'Hitlery' Clinton people have insisted that the Nazis be a part of the conversation, so we oblige them.

image.jpeg
I have seen people on both the right and left make Hitler comparisons over the years all they accomplish is proving they are uninformed and no nothing about history.
One side is quite informed....see if you can tell which side?

Hillary and Democrats are the ones doing the comparison...and who better to do so?! No one knows Nazis and Hitler better than the group that founded the KKK, modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime.

Hillary and Democrats are the ones doing the comparison...and who better to do so?! No one knows Nazis and Hitler better than the group that founded the KKK, modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime.
the KKK existed prior to Hitler even being alive.
Do you deny that the KKK has used the swastika symbol? I didn't think so.

Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.

Lighten up Francis
sing it lester

Hitler and the Nazis are the extreme version of the Trump agenda.
....in Libville, anyway. In reality Hitler wanted supreme government control over the private sector and that's what they want in Libville.

Hitler wanted the strongest military in the world. Do you oppose that?
What's that got to do with what I said or Trump?

Don't play dumb, unless that's genuine stupidity.

the KKK existed prior to Hitler even being alive.
Do you deny that the KKK has used the swastika symbol? I didn't think so.
please explain how the KKK is modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime, epsilon semimoron.

Hitler and the Nazis are the extreme version of the Trump agenda.
....in Libville, anyway. In reality Hitler wanted supreme government control over the private sector and that's what they want in Libville.

Hitler wanted the strongest military in the world. Do you oppose that?
What's that got to do with what I said or Trump?

Don't play dumb, unless that's genuine stupidity.
You are the one that can't figure out who wants big government.

Forum List

Back