Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

The video cited on post number 9 is from 1999 where Donald Trump says, repeatedly that he is very PRO-LIFE.

At the 42 second mark of that video Trump says "I am very pro-Choice"...

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

Pro Partial birth abortions too.

It's a New York thing.

This was expected. My question is this: isn't someone allowed to change their mind about something over a period of two decades--a time period amounting to nearly half of their adult life? I guess not, if you subscribe to the notion often cited here in regards to Trump.

Need we point out the countless times people on the other side of the political aisle have flipped on an issue during the period of a single election cycle, only to be given a pass for the very same reason I mentioned -- a person's God given right of free-will to change his or her mind?

And all the Disciples were sinners until Jesus walked up to them and said follow me.

And they were still sinners after he said that to them!

You peoples knowledge of the bible would not fill up a thimble.
Dumbass response. You’re a total moron thinking people can’t get more wisdom. Because you have zero wisdom.

It's a New York thing.

This was expected. My question is this: isn't someone allowed to change their mind about something over a period of two decades--a time period amounting to nearly half of their adult life? I guess not, if you subscribe to the notion often cited here in regards to Trump.

Need we point out the countless times people on the other side of the political aisle have flipped on an issue during the period of a single election cycle, only to be given a pass for the very same reason I mentioned -- a person's God given right of free-will to change his or her mind?
Obama and Hillary were against homosexuals marrying. BUT THEY GREW IN WISDOM!

It's a New York thing.

Obama and Hillary were against homosexuals marrying. BUT THEY GREW IN WISDOM!

Can you guys marry in Canada?

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'

You really think he cares about abortion? Really?
Is my lawyer really on my side? If he keeps doing a good job at pressing my claims in court and defending me from accusations, do I care if he's "really on my side" or just on my side because I pay him?

Is my lawyer acting like he's on my side just because he loves me or due to the facts that our interests align, and he can expect to profit by advancing my interests?

Does it matter?

Yes. It matters.

It's a New York thing.

The above comment is a flat out lie. If you look at the video, President Donald Trump said repeatedly that he was Pro-Life. It was really an insightful interview and he has not changed his opinions. He never, ever even hinted that he was pro-partial-birth abortion. Just another lie.

Dumbass response. You’re a total moron thinking people can’t get more wisdom. Because you have zero wisdom.

All the wisdom of Solomon does not keep one from being a sinner.

Have you ever even opened a bible?

Forum List

Back