Trump beats Obama again...

What legislation has Congress passed that has been beneficial to the average American? Trump is trying to get things done for the betterment of the American people. I commend him for his efforts and the positive results that he has produced.

Bills and Resolutions -- GovTrack.us

Browse U.S. Legislative Information - 116th Congress (2019-2020)

House
Senate
House and Senate
Actions and Cosponsors by Date

List of acts of the 116th United States Congress - Wikipedia

not many

That tells us nothing. I'm supposed to click on all that read and read through it all? Throw me a bone. Give me an example of legislation that Congress has worked on that is for the betterment of the American people.

What legislation has Congress passed that has been beneficial to the average American? Trump is trying to get things done for the betterment of the American people. I commend him for his efforts and the positive results that he has produced.

Bills and Resolutions -- GovTrack.us

Browse U.S. Legislative Information - 116th Congress (2019-2020)

House
Senate
House and Senate
Actions and Cosponsors by Date

List of acts of the 116th United States Congress - Wikipedia

not many

That tells us nothing. I'm supposed to click on all that read and read through it all? Throw me a bone. Give me an example of legislation that Congress has worked on that is for the betterment of the American people.

You asked I provided the links now you read the goddamn legislation if you are capable.

Yeah repubs told me for 8 years how bad ruling by executive order is. I agreed with them. What are those same repubs saying now?
These create jobs

List each EO that has created jobs and explain how the EO created those jobs.

thanks!
mine I started my on coal mining business in Boston

You mine coal in Boston?
Why yes I did

Yeah repubs told me for 8 years how bad ruling by executive order is. I agreed with them. What are those same repubs saying now?
These create jobs

List each EO that has created jobs and explain how the EO created those jobs.

thanks!
mine I started my on coal mining business in Boston

You mine coal in Boston?
Why yes I did

cleaning people’s fire places does not count as mining coal.

The stench of hypocrisy:

“The country wasn’t based on executive orders,” Trump said at a South Carolina campaign stop in February 2016. “Right now, Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can’t even get along with the Democrats, and he goes around signing all these executive orders. It’s a basic disaster. You can’t do it.”

Trump used to call presidential executive orders 'power grabs.' Not anymore
Repubs ate that up, but now look how quickly they changed on that. Their little brains are so easily manipulated. They think whatever trump tells them. Even if it's the exact opposite of what he told them last week.

The stench of hypocrisy:

“The country wasn’t based on executive orders,” Trump said at a South Carolina campaign stop in February 2016. “Right now, Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can’t even get along with the Democrats, and he goes around signing all these executive orders. It’s a basic disaster. You can’t do it.”

Trump used to call presidential executive orders 'power grabs.' Not anymore
Repubs ate that up, but now look how quickly they changed on that. Their little brains are so easily manipulated. They think whatever trump tells them. Even if it's the exact opposite of what he told them last week.
They ate Mexico paying for The Wall™.

They ate a repeal and replacement of Obamacare which Trump would give them "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

They ate balanced budgets.

They ate whatever bullshit Trump felt necessary to manufacture to get their sucker votes, and they ate it with gusto.

You didn't care then, why would you care now?

I don’t care. Trump cared then and does not care now...why is that?

You Trump worshipers cared then and do not care now...why is that?
If you didn't care you wouldn't have started a thread whining about it like a little bitch.
Pointing out political hypocrisy is rather fun. Partisans are a joke.
But you're not a partisan, are you?

source.gif

If you didn't care you wouldn't have started a thread whining about it like a little bitch.

source.gif
Independent. I see no reason to be loyal to either party. I realize you sheep don't understand.

source.gif
Independent. I see no reason to be loyal to either party. I realize you sheep don't understand.
I must have missed all those times you bashed Democrats.

source.gif

Forum List

Back