Trump Trump backs down

Wow, the Regressives will side with anyone.

Understandable, I guess, given what they think of this country.
Now there's a nonpartisan reply if ever there was one! How dare anyone call YOU partisan. (sarcasm)
The second line of my sig is for people like you. You're welcome.
Actions speak louder than words. You are a Right-wing partisan pretending to be a moderate and most people can see through your deception.

Actually, I had a nice chat with Mac earlier. That rarely happens with right wing partisans.
The problem is that this is where we are as a country right now. If you think this one thing, you MUST belong to THAT tribe.

Nothing of lasting substance is fixed unless and until we can get past this simplistic, shallow thinking.

Wow, the Regressives will side with anyone.

Understandable, I guess, given what they think of this country.
Now there's a nonpartisan reply if ever there was one! How dare anyone call YOU partisan. (sarcasm)
Actions speak louder than words. You are a Right-wing partisan pretending to be a moderate and most people can see through your deception.

Actually, I had a nice chat with Mac earlier. That rarely happens with right wing partisans.
Mac ONLY attacks the Left partisans even when they are not that extreme, but lets the Right slide when they are way out there by saying "both sides do it."
It is pretty clear he is a Right-winger pretending to be moderate.

This country will never heal if we don’t lay off shit like this. He says who he is and what he believes. You don’t believe him. You don’t need to repeat it, I read it the first time. So I suggest you let it go. This is a political message board, not much of anything posted here will make a difference, or really matters. It is a highly entertaining time sink.

The problem is that this is where we are as a country right now. If you think this one thing, you MUST belong to THAT tribe.
Which is exactly what YOU do, while pretending to condemn it, as I have cited you doing in this very thread.

I believe everyone posting here loves this country, and wants what is best for this country. After that we differ wildly on what exactly that means, and how best to accomplish it.

Mac ONLY attacks the Left partisans even when they are not that extreme, but lets the Right slide when they are way out there by saying "both sides do it."

This country will never heal if we don’t lay off shit like this. He says who he is and what he believes. You don’t believe him. You don’t need to repeat it, I read it the first time. So I suggest you let it go. This is a political message board, not much of anything posted here will make a difference, or really matters. It is a highly entertaining time sink.
Why don't you suggest to him that he let it go???

Why don't you suggest to him that he let it go???

Because he’s not attacking you. He’s defending himself.

... from your rational and objective perspective.

:laugh:
From your posting on this board which I have cited in this very thread.
But you knew that already.
Sure, because I already knew what you are.

Whatever you do, don't read the link at the end of the second line of my sig. It'll mess you up.
I've read it before in another thread when I called you out on your phoniness and you tried to hide behind it.

Whatever you do, don't read the link at the end of the second line of my sig. It'll mess you up.
I've read it before in another thread when I called you out on your phoniness and you tried to hide behind it.
Then I don't know what you're so upset about. You know I'm not a right winger. I wonder what satisfaction you get out of lying.

Look. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. This is getting tedious.

Then I don't know what you're so upset about. You know I'm not a right winger. I wonder what satisfaction you get out of lying.

I'm hardly "upset." I'm simply calling you out as a phony, which you have known all along. You are just pretending not to understand like you pretend to be a moderate.

I'm hardly "upset." I'm simply calling you out as a phony, which you have known all along. You are just pretending not to understand like you pretend to be a moderate.
Okie dokie!

This is a political message board, not much of anything posted here will make a difference, or really matters. It is a highly entertaining time sink.
Have you noticed how angry people here get? Weird.

Unfortunately, this behavior is metastasizing into real life more and more.

Yes, I most assuredly have. I am one of those people who are getting more mellow with age, and pick my battles more carefully, if I have enough energy to choose to battle at all, LOL!

I’ve had so much death and loss. My family ... my mom’s death in 2011, my little sister in 2014, and her son’s suicide in 2016. People declaring arch enemies of someone that they couldn’t pick out of the proverbial lineup? It is to laugh.

Life is far too short for this shit. People who don’t already know that need a serious paradigm shift.

This is a political message board, not much of anything posted here will make a difference, or really matters. It is a highly entertaining time sink.
Have you noticed how angry people here get? Weird.

Unfortunately, this behavior is metastasizing into real life more and more.

Yes, I most assuredly have. I am one of those people who are getting more mellow with age, and pick my battles more carefully, if I have enough energy to choose to battle at all, LOL!

I’ve had so much death and loss. My family ... my mom’s death in 2011, my little sister in 2014, and her son’s suicide in 2016. People declaring arch enemies of someone that they couldn’t pick out of the proverbial lineup? It is to laugh.

Life is far too short for this shit. People who don’t already know that need a serious paradigm shift.
Sorry to hear that. Life does have a way of making us humble. I do think that some of this behavior comes from anger and frustration over that. We still have a long way to go as a species, as advanced as we think we are.

I liken it to a football game. When you are close to your own goal line, midfield looks a long way away. Similarly, for the leftist authoritarians, moderates are so far away that they don't look any different than consertavitives - especially if the poster is unintelligent, rigid and poorly educated.

I liken it to a football game. When you are close to your own goal line, midfield looks a long way away. Similarly, for the leftist authoritarians, moderates are so far away that they don't look any different than consertavitives - especially if the poster is unintelligent, rigid and poorly educated.
And along those lines, the further to one end a person exists, the more distorted their view of the rest of the field.

Forum List

Back