Trump Trump backs down

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
I knew it. I thought it would happen sooner rather than later, that Trump would come to his senses and realize that he does not have the smarts to take on Kim Jung Un.

White House puts an asterisk on Trump, Kim Jong Un meeting - CNNPolitics

And, thank God he realized this before meeting Kim on the world stage and making a complete fool of himself. Hard to give Trump credit for anything, but he deserves a pat on the back for this. Way to go Donnie!

I knew it. I thought it would happen sooner rather than later, that Trump would come to his senses and realize that he does not have the smarts to take on Kim Jung Un.

And, thank God he realized this before meeting Kim on the world stage and making a complete fool of himself. Hard to give Trump credit for anything, but he deserves a pat on the back for this. Way to go Donnie!

And here I was, giving him credit yesterday for at least scoring a meeting. Then I watched Rachel and thought Hmmm. Just why IS he the first in fifty years?

Apparently he watched Rachel, too. :D

Well, Trump has to have an out in case his plans don't go the way he says they will. I mean, he said that there would be tariffs on steel and aluminum unless NAFTA was renegotiated, but then when push came to shove, he made exceptions for Mexico and Canada, the two countries that are part of NAFTA.

And watch.........................they are going to come up with some kind of excuse as to why the talks don't happen. When that occurs, watch N. Korea seriously ramp up their testing of nukes and missiles.

What's even more shocking to me is that a lot of Trump supporters on here are already crowing about Trump denuclearizing N. Korea. He hasn't. He hasn't done anything except say he's going to talk.

Talk is cheap. Actions are what counts.

It's gotta be fun, watching them "TO THE REAR, MARCH!" after he makes one of his reversals.

Wow, the Regressives will side with anyone. Understandable, I guess, given what they think of this country.
It's actually quite sad
Then they'll deny it and attack when it's pointed out.

This just gets uglier by the day.

Wow, the Regressives will side with anyone. Understandable, I guess, given what they think of this country.
It's actually quite sad
Then they'll deny it and attack when it's pointed out.

This just gets uglier by the day.

It's always the usual suspects.

Well, if there's one thing to be said, the geniuses here relying on CNN for what is actually happening between our government and NK, smooth sailing boys, you go! Thanks for letting us know the straight facts! We can rely on you for that!

Well, if there's one thing to be said, the geniuses here relying on CNN for what is actually happening between our government and NK, smooth sailing boys, you go! Thanks for letting us know the straight facts! We can rely on you for that!

To be fair one quoted Madcow

You give the idiot Trump too much credit – it’s likely some flunky at State or in the WH came up with ‘conditions’ which must be met first before any meeting; ‘conditions’ that NK clearly will not meet.

You give the idiot Trump too much credit – it’s likely some flunky at State or in the WH came up with ‘conditions’ which must be met first before any meeting; ‘conditions’ that NK clearly will not meet.

Speaking of the usual regressive suspects.

You know, I kinda think that Un did this as a strategic political move.

If Trump meets with him, that legitimizes him as the leader of a nuclear nation.

If Trump doesn't meet with him, he can use that as propaganda to get his country behind him while he ramps up his missile and nuke programs.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I honestly don't know how you stay here year after year.

Oh wait - I do! I know that one! Unless you are trained to spend time with the developmentally disabled, best to only visit for one hour every two-three days.

{holds hand out for cookie}

Oh wait - I do! I know that one! Unless you are trained to spend time with the developmentally disabled, best to only visit for one hour every two-three days.

He can't defend a thing he posts. Never has and never will.

Nor does much of anyone on this board. I haven't seen a great deal of providing citations for that allegation.

Especially from the lot who claims LRNINGIZBAD!!!

Nor does much of anyone on this board. I haven't seen a great deal of providing citations for that allegation.

Especially from the lot who claims LRNINGIZBAD!!!

who claimed that?

Forum List

Back