Trump Trump backs down

I knew it. I thought it would happen sooner rather than later, that Trump would come to his senses and realize that he does not have the smarts to take on Kim Jung Un.

White House puts an asterisk on Trump, Kim Jong Un meeting - CNNPolitics

And, thank God he realized this before meeting Kim on the world stage and making a complete fool of himself. Hard to give Trump credit for anything, but he deserves a pat on the back for this. Way to go Donnie!
Did you make yourself dizzy with that spin? Jesus Christ you guys are hilarious.

Everybody knows Trump spouts crazy shit all the time, but usually backs off when somebody explains how stupid his original statement was. The man is a fool.

Everybody knows Trump spouts crazy shit all the time, but usually backs off when somebody explains how stupid his original statement was. The man is a fool.
Well, look at his "senior advisers," Kelly Ann, Jared, Ivanka, and Hannity, "Gonna hire the best people, only the best." Yeah, right.

This just in....."Trump Walks On Water!" rump-hurt-collusionistas say......'Trump Can't Swim!"

This just in....."Trump Walks On Water!" rump-hurt-collusionistas say......'Trump Can't Swim!"

This just in........"Trump claims to be able to walk on water"............further investigation reveals he just walked through a shallow puddle after the rain.
"Trump claims existence of puddle is FAKE NEWS"

This just in........"Trump claims to be able to walk on water"............further investigation reveals he just walked through a shallow puddle after the rain.

This just in.....MSM calls the ocean a 'shallow puddle' as directed by the DNC. Get back in your sandbox kid.

Last edited:

This just in.....MSM calls the ocean a 'shallow puddle' as directed by the DNC. Get back in your sandbox kid.

This just in.........Trump doesn't know difference between the ocean and a shallow puddle. This is not surprising, since he has long claimed that attending military school was the same as serving in Vietnam.

This just in.........Trump doesn't know difference between the ocean and a shallow puddle. This is not surprising, since he has long claimed that attending military school was the same as serving in Vietnam.

Give it up kid.....This just in...The MSM doesn't know the difference between the ocean and a 'shallow puddle' If you are confused, your mommy will explain it to you.

Give it up kid.....This just in...The MSM doesn't know the difference between the ocean and a 'shallow puddle' If you are confused, your mommy will explain it to you.

So the claim that the ocean and a puddle are not the same thing is fake news?

I thought that his actual quote had something to do with dodging STDs vs Vietnam.

Oh, what a lovely quote. "Vaginas are landmines."

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs: Vaginas 'Are Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

You know, I kinda think that Un did this as a strategic political move.

If Trump meets with him, that legitimizes him as the leader of a nuclear nation.

If Trump doesn't meet with him, he can use that as propaganda to get his country behind him while he ramps up his missile and nuke programs.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
His country is a bunch of starved civilians that will do what ever they are told and a several million troops.

I knew it. I thought it would happen sooner rather than later, that Trump would come to his senses and realize that he does not have the smarts to take on Kim Jung Un.

White House puts an asterisk on Trump, Kim Jong Un meeting - CNNPolitics

And, thank God he realized this before meeting Kim on the world stage and making a complete fool of himself. Hard to give Trump credit for anything, but he deserves a pat on the back for this. Way to go Donnie!

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that you do not even read the first sentence of your own linked article to read that Trump isn't backing down at all, but merely assigning A CONDITION to his being willing to meet? That Little Kim match his words with ACTION first, rather than just try to play the West for a fool in order to buy time.

I thought that his actual quote had something to do with dodging STDs vs Vietnam.

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs: Vaginas 'Are Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'

Both

Donald Trump Likens His Schooling to Military Service in Book
Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a coming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

T

Yep, Trump is correct again. it's hard to avoid STD's, as a man, because women lie. Good for him!!

You know, I kinda think that Un did this as a strategic political move.

If Trump meets with him, that legitimizes him as the leader of a nuclear nation.

If Trump doesn't meet with him, he can use that as propaganda to get his country behind him while he ramps up his missile and nuke programs.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Exactly.

Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un will place the NK dictator on par with a US president.

Trump’s propensity for dictators comes as no surprise.

T

Yep, Trump is correct again. it's hard to avoid STD's, as a man, because women lie. Good for him!!

Apparently I have you confused with a different Leo. Oops.

Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un will place the NK dictator on par with a US president.

How is Un 'on par' with the most powerful man in the world? You may be suffering from TDS. I have a cure for you.....Think about Obama doing the same thing....VIOLA!! You now have perspective!!!

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that you do not even read the first sentence of your own linked article to read that Trump isn't backing down at all, but merely assigning A CONDITION to his being willing to meet?
Because he assigned no conditions in his instructions to the South Korea delegate that he would meet Kim.

How is Un 'on par' with the most powerful man in the world? You may be suffering from TDS. I have a cure for you.....Think about Obama doing the same thing....VIOLA!! You now have perspective!!!

Obama never did that.

Forum List

Back