Trump back at 39% in Gallup

in this thread we will analyze the reason behind Trump's slump.
Stagnant wages? Racism? Tariffs?
All of the above? Other? Thanks.
John Harwood on Twitter

But he's 50% here

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Yes, if you exclude half of all adults. Include them all, and his approval rating drops to 39%.
ok, you go with that.
Yes, unlike you, I prefer to go with reality.
No you don't. Donald Trump is President, accept that reality first...then we can go on to other topics.
LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo: I accepted that reality on 1.20.2017

You’re the one who struggles to accept that when all adults are included in the sample, only 39% of folks in America approve of the job he’s doing.

Gallup predicted Hillary winning in 2016.

RCP predicted Hillary winning the popular vote by 3.2%, she won it by 2.1%....

That is very accurate...

Really? Is that why they called off THE BIG GIANT RECOUNTS!!!!, because they thought they won? lol yeah right; they called it off because their BIG GIANT RECOUNT!!! came very close to proving that criminal syndicate you scum shill for every day stuffed boxes with fake ballots. Like I said, you gimps and your fake media have less than zero credibility, and it's falling every day.

All your fake news provides is comedy.

Gallup predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016, they were right

Zero credible evidence for that; your fake hack media shot its credibility all to shit the second Trump entered the GOP primaries.All they provide you with is your fake news memes of the day, so you vermin can spam message boards with rubbish,

LMAO Oh Barry left a fair hand but Trump improved on it big time.

Sure......for example,
Obama's FIRST day in office faced a 10% unemployment rate...Obama's LAST day in office, the unemployment rate was 4.7%.....

Trump's FIRST day in office, he inherits a 4.7% rate......as of today, the unemployment rate is 4%.....

Take out your calculators and join me in caling Claudette a fucking Trump ass kissing, idiot..............LOL.

Zero credible evidence for that; your fake hack media shot its credibility all to shit the second Trump entered the GOP primaries.All they provide you with is your fake news memes of the day, so you vermin can spam message boards with rubbish,
Speaking of fake news...

Post a link to Gallup’s poll predicting Hillary would win the 2016 election...

Ridgerunner loves the current four-year taping of Celebrity Appearance in the WH.

John Harwood on Twitter

And Rasmussen has him at 50% this morning

I suppose your camp and the Trump Tards can all selectively pick and believe what ever polls satisfy your bias.
I suppose if you are trusting Rasmussen Reports polling protocols we don't really need to discuss this further.

Gallup predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016, and they were right. Picaro writes an Alt Fact of "Zero credible evidence for that." Nothing supports his assertion. His fake media defense is shot full of holes. The polls were accurate. Clinton kicked Trump's ass in the PV.

Speaking of fake news...

Post a link to Gallup’s poll predicting Hillary would win the 2016 election...

Post a link to proof I need to give a shit what you want me to do.

Gallup predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016, and they were right. Picaro writes an Alt Fact of "Zero credible evidence for that." Nothing supports his assertion. His fake media defense is shot full of holes. The polls were accurate. Clinton kicked Trump's ass in the PV.

Jake is another fake news spammer with zero credibility, and also can't ever link to any credible sources, either; none of them can. Jake can't prove Hillary kicked anybody's ass, because her stooges called off the BIG GIANT RECOUNT!!! when they realized they were close to outing their own ballot box stuffing.

They just keep repeating fake news, because they have nothing else to brag about and cling to.

John Harwood on Twitter

And Rasmussen has him at 50% this morning

I suppose your camp and the Trump Tards can all selectively pick and believe what ever polls satisfy your bias.
Well shit, if you want to rely on polls which excludes many adults, Obama at one point had an 87% approval rating...

President Obama’s Approval Rating
What are you talking about. Rassmussen is a major poll with a history of being quite accurate. You used Gallop, which I thought had gotten out of the business. I haven't seen anyone use their polls in years.

Gallup predicted HRC would take the PV. She did: she kicked Trump's ass.

JakeStarkey please repeat after me...

Donald J. Trump is POTUS...
Repeat after me, Ridgerunner: "I, Ridgerunner, realize that if I keep looking at the past election that I, Ridgerunner, will trip and fall on my face in the next election."

Jake also thinks there is some BIG GIANT BLUE WAVE!!! going on as we speak. lol what a tard.

She did, but then Comey and the Russians took over.

That has to be it.

CrusaderFrank noted the Dems were claiming the Russians supported Trump by breaking into the system and gave Hillary 3 million more votes to help him win. They have so much cred we have no reason to doubt their claims about anything, no matter how stupid and deranged their bizarre claims appear to be .

Repeat after me, Ridgerunner: "I, Ridgerunner, realize that if I keep looking at the past election that I, Ridgerunner, will trip and fall on my face in the next election."

Poor JakeStarkey ... After the demise of Obamacare, he has been delusional and talking to parking meters... :abgg2q.jpg:
Ridgerunner is now relegated to flame baiting because he has nothing else.
tenor.gif

Poor JakeStarkey ... After the demise of Obamacare, he has been delusional and talking to parking meters... :abgg2q.jpg:
Ridgerunner is now relegated to flame baiting because he has nothing else.View attachment 210297

Jake posted a pic of what happened to him with the last girl he asked for a date.

Forum List

Back