Trump back at 39% in Gallup

What are you talking about. Rassmussen is a major poll with a history of being quite accurate. You used Gallop, which I thought had gotten out of the business. I haven't seen anyone use their polls in years.
LOLOL

You freaks are sooo brain-dead. :eusa_doh:

When it comes to approval rating polls, Rasmussen is among the least accurate since they’re applying election parameters to a non-election poll. And despite your ignorance, Gallup remains the longest established pollsters in the industry.
you are a tard. Gallup ended their tracking poll

Gallup ends daily presidential approval tracking poll

Rasmussen calls itself most accurate pollster of 2016

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton
clintonhillary_101916gn_lead.jpg
Hillary Diane Rodham ClintonDems make history, and other takeaways from Tuesday's primariesEstablishment-backed Vukmir wins Wisconsin GOP Senate primaryIronworker and star of viral video wins Dem primary for Speaker Ryan's seatMORE up 2 points on Donald Trump
trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg
Donald John TrumpDems make history, and other takeaways from Tuesday's primariesPawlenty loses comeback bid in MinnesotaEstablishment-backed Vukmir wins Wisconsin GOP Senate primaryMORE. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

They are accurate for polling. Stop, I just owned you. Trump is popular, deal with it.

1. Lol idiot you just CONFIRMED that Faun is correct - there is no instance of Gallup polling a Clinton win.

2. Rasmussen however did predicict a CLINTON WIN.

Our Final 2016 Picks - Rasmussen Reports®

So if the yardstick of polling accuracy is correctly calling a presidential election Rassmussen has a horrible track record (also predicted Romney win)

...of course to anyone that knows anything at all Clinton DID win the popular vote national polls like Rasmussen and Gallup measure.

No dumbass, yeah I did, the facts are the facts. You wouldn't know about objectivity
Second, Gallup isn't worth shit
Third, Rassmussen was very accurate.....but yes they predicted a Clinton win, like all polls.....which is why they are retarded and why you follow them....it explains a lot.

Dummy, you are replying to a conversation where original poster claimed that Gallup predicted Clinton win, implying that it is therefore not a credible polling company.

That poster is wrong, Faun is right and you are an idiot for jumping into conversations without reading them first.

Hey dipshit, no kidding. I looked it up. and said the facts. It's called being objective. I know you're not familiar with that term, look it up. how am I an idiot? you thought I did it on accident? Or I didn't know the argument....I looked up Gallup, found that link and posted it. You're too busy jerking off you ANTIFA buddies instead of thinking.

LOLOL

When it comes to approval rating polls, Rasmussen is among the least accurate since they’re applying election parameters to a non-election poll. And despite your ignorance, Gallup remains the longest established pollsters in the industry.

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton
Hillary Diane Rodham ClintonDems make history, and other takeaways from Tuesday's primariesEstablishment-backed Vukmir wins Wisconsin GOP Senate primaryIronworker and star of viral video wins Dem primary for Speaker Ryan's seatMORE up 2 points on Donald Trump
Donald John TrumpDems make history, and other takeaways from Tuesday's primariesPawlenty loses comeback bid in MinnesotaEstablishment-backed Vukmir wins Wisconsin GOP Senate primaryMORE. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

They are accurate for polling. Stop, I just owned you. Trump is popular, deal with it.

1. Lol idiot you just CONFIRMED that Faun is correct - there is no instance of Gallup polling a Clinton win.

So if the yardstick of polling accuracy is correctly calling a presidential election Rassmussen has a horrible track record (also predicted Romney win)

...of course to anyone that knows anything at all Clinton DID win the popular vote national polls like Rasmussen and Gallup measure.

No dumbass, yeah I did, the facts are the facts. You wouldn't know about objectivity
Third, Rassmussen was very accurate.....but yes they predicted a Clinton win, like all polls.....which is why they are retarded and why you follow them....it explains a lot.

Dummy, you are replying to a conversation where original poster claimed that Gallup predicted Clinton win, implying that it is therefore not a credible polling company.

That poster is wrong, Faun is right and you are an idiot for jumping into conversations without reading them first.

Hey dipshit, no kidding. I looked it up. and said the facts. It's called being objective. I know you're not familiar with that term, look it up. how am I an idiot? you thought I did it on accident? Or I didn't know the argument....I looked up Gallup, found that link and posted it. You're too busy jerking off you ANTIFA buddies instead of thinking.

idiot pay attention:

Cats have one tail, that's a fact...fact that has nothing to do with the conversation we are having. Simularly, the two cents you decided to throw in ignored what the conversation was about.

idiot pay attention:

Cats have one tail, that's a fact...fact that has nothing to do with the conversation we are having. Simularly, the two cents you decided to throw in ignored what the conversation was about.

I don't give a fuck, Gallup didn't poll the race. so I answered that question. Next time mind your business instead of sucking off faun

idiot pay attention:

I don't give a fuck, Gallup didn't poll the race. so I answered that question. Next time mind your business instead of sucking off faun

Faun said that Gallup did not call the race for Clinton.

You effectively said "Why yes, Faun, you are correct, they did not", while actually thinking you are disagreeing with him.

For that you got called an idiot. And you still are.

in this thread we will analyze the reason behind Trump's slump.
Stagnant wages? Racism? Tariffs?
All of the above? Other? Thanks.
John Harwood on Twitter

And Rasmussen has him at 50% this morning

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

I suppose your camp and the Trump Tards can all selectively pick and believe what ever polls satisfy your bias.
Well shit, if you want to rely on polls which excludes many adults, Obama at one point had an 87% approval rating...

President Obama’s Approval Rating
What are you talking about. Rassmussen is a major poll with a history of being quite accurate. You used Gallop, which I thought had gotten out of the business. I haven't seen anyone use their polls in years.
LOLOL

LOLOL

You’re making my point. I point out how they’re the least accurate with job approval rating polls since their sample excludes roughly half of the adults in this country because they’re using election related parameters (likely voters) in a non-election poll — and you moronically point out they were the most accurate in the 2016 election. :eusa_doh:

Which proves you’re too stupid to know the difference between a job approval poll and an election poll.

As far as Gallup, so what if they track the president’s approval weekly now instead of daily??

And Rasmussen has him at 50% this morning

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

I suppose your camp and the Trump Tards can all selectively pick and believe what ever polls satisfy your bias.
Well shit, if you want to rely on polls which excludes many adults, Obama at one point had an 87% approval rating...

LOLOL

LOLOL

You’re making my point. I point out how they’re the least accurate with job approval rating polls since their sample excludes roughly half of the adults in this country because they’re using election related parameters (likely voters) in a non-election poll — and you moronically point out they were the most accurate in the 2016 election. :eusa_doh:

Which proves you’re too stupid to know the difference between a job approval poll and an election poll.

As far as Gallup, so what if they track the president’s approval weekly now instead of daily??
No you are a moron. If you don't vote, it doesn't matter what you think. DUH!

LOLOL

LOLOL

No you are a moron. If you don't vote, it doesn't matter what you think. DUH!
You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Trump is the president of all the people — not just the ones who vote. People don’t have to vote to have an opinion on whether he’s doing a good job or not.

Like I said, you’re too stupid to know the difference between a job approval poll and an election poll — and then you post again to reiterate just how right I was.

:dance:

Forum List

Back